I would neverrrrrrrrrrr, everrrrrrrrrrrr...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

Name 5 things you would never, ever do to a member of the opposite sex because they are too mean.

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
Do something to betray their trust.

Deliberately hurt them.

Compare them to their mothers.

I can't think of two more that are really important. Defect to Judaism?

K

kayem77

Cheat on him ( and I know everybody says that).
Let him down when he needs support.
Play with his feelings.
Making him feel unloved or unespecial with my words or actions.
Lies.

I like to think I would never do that, and not only to the opposite sex (except the cheating part, that would be for the opposite sex)

K

Kooper

I would never ever...

1. cheat on her.
2. permanantly leave her. (Unless God calls me away for some reason)

I can't think of anything else. The more I think the more I can't make any promises. Judging by the way I act in past experiences, I can't say that I'm going to be the "perfect" husband right away. Which is most likely a sign that I need to mature quite a bit more.

P

princessbella

lie to them, cheat, betray their trust,

U

Ugly

well, we all probably have pretty much the same list. no lying, cheating etc..
But i would have to add no abuse. be it physical, emotional, verbal, or whatever. i've seen so much of that going on and i've seen the damage is causes and its really sad and upsetting. so that would have to go top of my list.

B

Brighthouse

1. I would never ever betray them. 2. I would never ever lie to them.3. I would never ever hit them! 4.I would never ever speak to them words that would hurt them on purpose! and 5. I would never ever!! not be loyal to them! why?? because if she is with me,she is a part of me!