I would REALLY like to know

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SolR90

I would really like to know Something YOU know about God, something you experienced with him or learned about him, or something he has done for you. It can be long, short, personal, not personal, etc... anything. Whats Christ personality to you? inbox, text, comment, anything.

A

AnandaHya

I learned that God hears and answers prayers though not always as we expect them to be answered and not in our time but His. when i get a chance I'll pm you a story.

S

SolR90

Thanks, i appreciate this a lot !!!

C

christianartist

I learned that God is there for us whenever we need him, no matter the situation. He has helped me let go of my sadness about my husband new found atheism. He has given me the strength to carry on and keep my belief in him no matter what my husband believes. I've loved God sense my youth and I shall love God forever.

T

Timofree

Im in the process of learning how much God loves me..........I'am a beloved son, in whom He is well pleased.

It's still sinking from my head into my heart though..........thank God it's not on our own righteousness, but Christs!!!!!!! God didn't spare His only Son, but it pleased Him to crush Him...... for me, wow, mindblowing