Iam getting confused......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LoVeRoFmYsOuL

Hello all,

Before I begin, I would like to say that I cant go on further this way. I think Iam losing it all. What I have till now is thanks to the LORD. Lately I just doing things that I know arent any good in the eyes of the lord. Maybe you may think I take thing too seriously. But thats the problem!! I take things too seriously. I asked God to change me, and I know HE allready did. But everytime I make a mistake or do a sin, its just killing me. And then nothing matters to me, even my wonderful and precious Lady.

I am not like that really I try but it puts me down. Everything, even some thing that isnt a thing, it just makes me more angry. I live with her in her parents house. and they all have a very good connection. And in this kind of times I feel left aside, because she gets angy at me, why Iam like that. But I cant tell her what I did. Not that Iam cheating, no. I love her very very much. I take things too seriously and I WANT to enjoy Life how it ment to be, especially with my baby doll.

Is there someone here that can guide me, help me, advice me?

Thank you

I hope Im clear enough...:(

B

BestBeWishing

Hello all,

Before I begin, I would like to say that I cant go on further this way. I think Iam losing it all. What I have till now is thanks to the LORD. Lately I just doing things that I know arent any good in the eyes of the lord. Maybe you may think I take thing too seriously. But thats the problem!! I take things too seriously. I asked God to change me, and I know HE allready did. But everytime I make a mistake or do a sin, its just killing me. And then nothing matters to me, even my wonderful and precious Lady.

I am not like that really I try but it puts me down. Everything, even some thing that isnt a thing, it just makes me more angry. I live with her in her parents house. and they all have a very good connection. And in this kind of times I feel left aside, because she gets angy at me, why Iam like that. But I cant tell her what I did. Not that Iam cheating, no. I love her very very much. I take things too seriously and I WANT to enjoy Life how it ment to be, especially with my baby doll.

Is there someone here that can guide me, help me, advice me?

Thank you

I hope Im clear enough...:(
Beloved,

Our Father is not going to test you with anything he wont hand to others as well!! When you say you know that arent good in the eyes, you are truly Besses,for the holy Spirit is upon you, Our Father is Talking to you, God punishes his Children, just like any Father would correct thier child!!! Rejoice in the power of our Father for he calls you by name!! thur his power the Holy Spirit, dont sweat the small stuff. get on with the work our Father has laid out for you. Move the way our Father tells you to,

Come over to the Bible diss and read my Threads numbered 1-2-3-4 to help ya with understanding Talk to our Father, re-joice in all thats good and re-buke all thats Bad. But most important Stay in His Word!!

"In His Service"

C

camragirl73

I think are advice is going to have to come from GOD but it takes time, so many things went wrong with are familys and are life, look
just know that its not in our time its his and thats what its going to take time and growth

L

lashay

hey

I'm new idk how to work this smh

A

Aqua_Girl09

what my youth leader says over and over to us is that God FORGIVES. yes you feel down and upset that you messed up ONCE again in your path with God. but remember you are NOT Jesus. and you're not perfect. even pastors stumble. i'm sure the disciples even sinned after Jesus left them. but we repent and God forgives and forgets the mistakes that we've made. you're sitting there saying ''God i'm so sorry this and i'm sooo sorry that'' but hes looking at you thinking ''what are you talking about!? that didn't even happen" because God has already forgotten about it. not don't get cocky and think that all will be forgiven over and over. you have to repent and be TRULY sorry for your sin. and it will disappear. nothing will be left to burden you because Jesus took ALL of our burdens at the cross.

as for living with her parents. . . . . .God says a man and a woman will be joined and leave the house of their parents. . . .its one thing to have them living with you. but you living with them? get out of that house as FAST as you can. ^_^. cause living with parents causes strain on the relationship unless the husband is the man of the house. living with her, whenever something happens well. . . .she wins because her parents are right there. its not supposed to be that way. (though we don't want to most of the time) women are supposed to submit because eve gave adam the apple. its hard for a woman to submit when shes making more money or what she has overpowers her husband. and its hard for a husband to be dominate when hes relying on his wife. understand? ( i think i' m talking to much. . . .i'll stop here. ^_^)