i'd like to find someone to talk with me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

justforyou

i wanna talk with anybody my own age

O

Olivia

Hi I'm Olivia from Thailand
nice too meet you

G

goth4god

well im a few years older than you, but my little bro is your age!
and id love to chat! ^_^

L

Liz_loves_Jesus

Im Liz
Im 13
Im from New Zealand

Mar 16, 2009
Dear ,
Greetings to his holy Name !
hoping my this e-mails meets you all well over there.I want to make you very close friend.What do you think about that?
Listen to know from you soon.
With Love & Prayers,
Binod

A

Aya

hi im about ur age...what do u want 2 talk about?

S

soccerboo

samme here!!, im 14, from australia!! you?

W

walk-by-faith

im 4 years older but i'd love to talk to you!i'm always up for meeting new people!=]

J

Josephb

Hello Brother :D

Im a few years older but I can be young if I need to :D

God bless.

T

TaylorRomans

Hay. Whats uup i like talk to you when im on and your on. Peace i gtg now or i would make this post longer.

K

krma-gurl

im 17 but im able to chat :)

K

krma-gurl

hey taylorromans........u joined cc on my bday lol

G

GalPa6624l

well hey. i'm your age. sorta.

L

littlelisa

Hi, I am Lisa, 15. I joined a few months ago but have not made many friends yet either. I'd love to chat with others. I live in Colorado.

W

worldlover

Hi, I am Lisa, 15. I joined a few months ago but have not made many friends yet either. I'd love to chat with others. I live in Colorado.
hi lisa haha sorry i'm kinda shy to talk with girls. My name's frenz and i'm 19 yrs. of age and where do you study?^_^

K

krma-gurl

no need to be shuy....we dont bite.......often :D jk

hey worldlover