I'd love some prayer for these couple of things

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Masada

Hi guys,
I was wondering if I can have some people praying for me. There are heaps of reasons acutally.
The first and most important reason is that I'm just coming back to christian life, and faith and living life as Christ would is realy hard at the moment.

The second reason, and I know it shouldn't, feels more critical at this point in time. When I was away from the church I was in a few relationships that never ended up where I wanted-marriage. A little while ago when I began to try to develop my faith I decided that I only wanted to date chrisitan girls from now on.
So, this girl and I had the most random of meetings. We seem so similar in so many ways and we're in a very similar stage of our lives. Is this a sign? Should I care if its a sign or not? Does saying that it is a sign make me lazy?
I really need some prayer and advice on this one. And I know that the second request will sound trivial to many people. I just want to know if God's hinting that this girl will be good for me and we can help each other in our chrisitian lifes

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
If your both growing at the same time in your faith, mabe it is the Lord, if you prayed.but most importantly is to keep seeking the lord,
keep him your focus in life, and stay grounded in him, then all else will fall in place,
Be blessed

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and all you ask in Jesus.
Remember scripture says...
Man may plan his course, but God determines his steps. :)

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Masada,

It does not hurt to spend time with someone in a group or hang out together in public places.
The more time you spend together, the clearer it will be to the both of you God's will.
Prayers sent for both of you, In Jesus Name, Amen

Last edited by a moderator: