Reflection:Today, I saw miracles. Hardened hearts were softened, confessing, and repenting.The worship service did not have a long sermon, like it does normally; instead, it had a longer time of prayer for the congregation-- for a Sunday morning. The sermon, however, was pointed. The pastor opened, asking, "Is anyone here finished growing, is anyone no longer in need of God to work miracles?" He went on. "We all have areas in our lives, where we need God, where we know it or not. For some, it is relationships. For others, it is addictions. For others, it is a physical issue. Well, whatever the test, temptation, or need... God is able." After this introduction, he said, "I prepared a message, but today the Lord is leading me to focus on prayer as a church family." And with that, the room prayed for God's will.After service, moved by God, my friend and myself talked with a man who was obviously hungry for more. We heard some of his story, some of his questions, and shared some, too. It was cool, as the man was hungrily trying to learn Scripture and apply it in his life...............................Unrelated Note to Self: Mouth mask for humor? Call uncle on Monday to plan visit People met: Jeff for coffee, Montrail for basketball, Chili's waitress Closing Notes:I praise God for lessons learned, lives touched, friendships deepened, and giving me clearer direction. Speaking of direction, while Jeff thinks God put me in his life, I think the opposite. I look forward to awesome times!