Ideas for Evangelistic Videos

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

presidente

May 29, 2013
I was thinking of some ideas for videos, maybe using doodle or cartoon video software that could take an issue in Islam, compare it to Christianity, and then use that as a springboard to share the Gospel.

For example, in a hadith, a woman was brought to Muhammad after stealing a sheet. She asked Muhammad that her sin be forgiven and that her hand could not be removed. Muhammad told her that after her hand had been removed, she would be as pure as she was the day she was born.

Then go on into the issue of forgiveness of sin, and ask the audience, "Have you ever stolen anything? How will it go for you on the day of judgment if you still have your hand?' Ask similar questions about other sins, then quote Jesus on the topic of those sins, then go into how Christ died on the cross from their sins. Point out the AQ calls Jesus the Word of God, and so does the Bible, then teach the Bible on that topic.

End with a challenge toward faith and baptism. Maybe send people who watch the video to some discussion forum.

I know people who know people who could probably match up new believers won through this with some kind of Christian contacts, including in MBB movements, in numerous countries.

Is anyone interested in contributing to a project like this? I am thinking of an evangelistically-minded person who knows a lot about Islamic content, who has lines of argument and reasoning on various topics in Islam.