IDF discovers Hamas' human shield manual.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sirk

You mean islamofascists will use their own grandmothers to try to make Israel look bad through a propaganda war? It just can't be can it? No one could possibly be filled with that much hate could they?

Dec 12, 2013
Not to the IDF...but the blind "biased" media remain in the dark because they are ignorant and desire a good story rather than the truth.

I agree and say...give that woman a (SEEGARRR) <----cigar HAHAH

Mar 23, 2014
Not to the IDF...but the blind "biased" media remain in the dark because they are ignorant and desire a good story rather than the truth.
Calling me ignorant and in the dark is a bit of a blow being an American citizen. If you have a point to make please provide some supporting "facts" to support your views.

just asking as one friend to another

:)-

L

Linda70

Calling me ignorant and in the dark is a bit of a blow being an American citizen. If you have a point to make please provide some supporting "facts" to support your views.

just asking as one friend to another

I was speaking of the "biased" MEDIA. If you are not a news journalist or news reporter/writer, I wasn't directing my comment to you personally. I don't even know who you are....so please stop with your incorrect assumptions.....thanks. The "facts" are in the "biased" news reporting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 23, 2014
Yeah no doubt.....COWARDS and THEIR god is WEAK if they need children and women to protect them from lead...
The mindset of the IDF is simple enough. Kill off the children before they can grow and have children of there own. In sort it is mass murder from the bottom up, it is EXTERMINATION.

The UN must step in and NOW!!!

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2014
media remain in the dark because they are ignorant and desire a good story rather than the truth.

Birth and death at the checkpoint

Last edited:
S

Sirk

The mindset of the IDF is simple enough. Kill off the children before they can grow and have children of there own. In sort it is mass murder from the bottom up, it is EXTERMINATION.

this is nothing but a lie

Mar 23, 2014
media remain in the dark because they are ignorant and desire a good story rather than the truth.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012

I am not going to click on your link so please cut and past some of it to support your claim?

[/QUOTE]

(There are several other sources carrying this news as well.)

The Israeli Defense Forces have uncovered a Hamas manual on "Urban Warfare" which is explicit evidence that Hamas aims toward creating civilian casualties among Palestinians. The manual encourages this practice and demonstrates how Hamas operatives should attack from areas heavily populated with civilians. Doing this inevitably draws an Israeli response to the area, and all casualties can be blamed on Israel, ending with a scenario that creates positive PR for Hamas' fighting in Gaza.

Rabbis Marvin Hier and Abraham Cooper, dean and founder and associate dean of the Simon Wiesenthal Center released statements on this matter, asking:

"Where is the U.N. Human Rights Council? Where is Amnesty International? Where is Human Rights Watch? Where is the international media and Middle East pundits. Where are all the lawfare experts? Here is 'Exhibit A' to indict Hamas for war crimes and crimes against humanity by placing the people of Gaza as human shields."

?From the IDF Blog:??

IDF forces in the Gaza Strip found a Hamas manual on "Urban Warfare," which belonged to the Shuja'iya Brigade of Hamas' military wing, the Al-Qassam Brigades. The manual explains how the civilian population can be used against IDF forces and reveals that Hamas knows the IDF is committed to minimizing harm to civilians.??Throughout Operation Protective Edge, Hamas has continuously used the civilian population of Gaza as human shields. The discovery of a Hamas "urban warfare" manual by IDF forces reveals that Hamas' callous use of the Gazan population was intentional and preplanned.??This Hamas urban warfare manual exposes two truths: (1) The terror group knows full well that the IDF will do what it can to limit civilian casualties. (2) The terror group exploits these efforts by using civilians as human shields against advancing IDF forces.

??The Manual:?

In a portion entitled "Limiting the Use of Weapons," the manual explains that:

The soldiers and commanders (of the IDF) must limit their use of weapons and tactics that lead to the harm and unnecessary loss of people and [destruction of] civilian facilities. It is difficult for them to get the most use out of their firearms, especially of supporting fire [e.g. artillery].

Clearly Hamas knows the IDF will limit its use of weapons in order to avoid harming civilians, including refraining from using larger firepower to support for infantry.??The manual goes on to explain that the "presence of civilians are pockets of resistance" that cause three major problems for advancing troops:

(1) Problems with opening fire?(2) Problems in controlling the civilian population during operations and afterward?(3) Assurance of supplying medical care to civilians who need it

Lastly, the manual discusses the benefits for Hamas when civilian homes are destroyed:

The destruction of civilian homes: This increases the hatred of the citizens towards the attackers [the IDF] and increases their gathering [support] around the city defenders (resistance forces[i.e. Hamas]).

It is clear that Hamas actually desires the destruction of homes and civilian infrastructure, knowing it will increase hatred for the IDF and support their fighters.??Why Shuja'iya is Important??It is also of no small importance that this manual belongs to the Shuja'iya Brigade. The IDF fought a major battle in the neighborhood of Shuja'iya, which had been turned into a terrorist stronghold. The discovery of this manual suggests that the destruction in Shuja'iya was always part of Hamas' plan.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2014

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2014
I have duplicate posts.

Administrator, please delete them *:-

Dec 12, 2013

First of all let me state that there is no amount of persuasion on Earth that you can use to make me believe your stance..no words. no videos. no news headlines, no opinion will change my mind about the right of Israel to defend itself against murderers who....

1. Use women and children as shields
2. Us U.N. schools as a weapons platform to launch rockets from and into Israeli cities loaded with women and children
3. Kidnap Israeli citizens and then murder them and or use them as UNWILLING pawns in their delusional game of life and death....
4.Pack themselves with explosives and pull the proverbial pin so as to kill INNOCENT women and children....

Now having said that.......I want to say two thing......

1. If you think the Palestinians that are dying now is bad, just wait till the end when God KILLS ALL WHO ARE AGAINST ISRAEL as a VAPOR comes out of the NORTH and KILLS all of the Philistines (Palestinians) that are in the 4 main cities currently held by the Philistines.....
2. If your cause is just and words are true then go to Gaza and protest with the Palestinians!