If I can chat with someone online in voice?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tracy9899

I am new here. If this system is only for offline chat? If we can chat in voice online?

J

Jullianna

Tracy, in addition to these forums, there are several chatrooms where you can either text chat in the main room or in private messages, or voice chat in the main rooms. You can also communicate via CC mail.

When you come in, before you enter the forums at the screen shown in this picture, select whether or not you wish to use a cam or not to hear voicechat, and then click on "chat" to enter the chatrooms. At the top of the main chat room (Lounge) ("room list" in red letters) there's a drop down list of other rooms you can select.

If you have trouble, come back and we'll see what we can do to help. :) Welcome to CC!

Attachments

U

Ugly

Also the 'high speed/low speed setting determines if you want to see others webcams or if you want their webcams to not show. Though the spot will be replaced with their avatar when they speak if you opt out of viewing their webcam.

Aug 2, 2009
This is exactly why I suggested that they change the "Chat Rooms" button to say "Forums" because it takes people to the forums and they think they are somehow supposed to chat in here.

B

BlueMtnMarc

Jullianna you are so awesome

J

Jullianna

*blush* :eek: Thank you, Marc ;)

T

tracy9899

Tracy, in addition to these forums, there are several chatrooms where you can either text chat in the main room or in private messages, or voice chat in the main rooms. You can also communicate via CC mail.

When you come in, before you enter the forums at the screen shown in this picture, select whether or not you wish to use a cam or not to hear voicechat, and then click on "chat" to enter the chatrooms. At the top of the main chat room (Lounge) ("room list" in red letters) there's a drop down list of other rooms you can select.

If you have trouble, come back and we'll see what we can do to help. :) Welcome to CC!

Jullianna, Thanks a lot! Thanks for your kind help. Nice to meet you in CC. Today after reading your guide, I already come in the voice chat room now. Although my English is not good enough to understand all the speaker's words, but I think as the time past I can understand more.

Thanks again.

Tracy

T

tracy9899

Jullianna you are so awesome

Right, my first message in CC can get Jullianna's response so quickly and so kindly(so awesome), I feel so good and so warm in heart. Maybe that is the strength and warm from JESUS too. Thanks a lot. Nice to meet you here.

Tracy

D

Dulce

Good morning. It is a beautiful morning in South Africa.

J

Jullianna

Welcome to CC, Tracy. It was great to see you in chat. :)