If I may Explain Something to you.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Brighthouse

I know many may get upset,when I come into the chat room,I post a lot of scripture,to which many may think I am boasting of my knowledge or something. LOL This could not be further from the truth! You see,before I really became a believer in Jesus many would say this or that,they would know a part of scripture, but twist it around some,not meaning to!

I post scripture so you will not believe me, but rather God's Word.I have been given one unusual gift, I may need to explain. Picture yourself in the front row of a movie house.Before you is a white screen.

In the chat room,or by messege someone might say for an example, how are you today? I am fine.BUT on your white screen a movie begins to play,you see that the person who is speaking to you,is not fine,in fact,they are far from this.

Now if you were to tell them, that your screen is showing something different,they might thing you were nuts. lol So rather then say this,you might say, oh Im glad you are because I was concerned over you.

Then they might just say, well to tell you the truth,now that you mention it,etc.. You see words can have action associated with them,I do not always see words as most do,I see pictures,of those words,sometimes they are as the person says,and sometimes they are not
.When they are not the Lord will sometimes revel to me,what is in that persons heart,and how to help them.

This is my gift in the Body of Christ. I did not ask for this gift!! It is sometimes most painful to have,because truth can be painful to us all, at times. But LOVE has no fear to it.And LOVE is my only purpose to share with you all. I am no better then anyone in here!! But what I am, is what I encourage all to be,a working part in the Body of Christ! Blessing all.( 1 Cor 12:4-11 then verses 14-31) verse 31 And I shall show you a more excellent way!! 1 cor 13 LOVE! and right after this notice something as well.1 Cor 14:1 Pursue love,YET desire EARNESTLY spiritual gifts. why?? because Jesus is like Christmas everyday!! LOVE GIVES GIFTS!! amen !

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Whay an awsome gift!
Be blessed,In Jesus name

Mrdll

Jan 15, 2011
Well said! When someone says they are FINE, (I include myself in this) I sometimes wonder if they actually mean they are
Frustrated,
Insecure,
Neurotic, and
Emotional.
We all go through it and it is sometimes hard to adment to others, ecspecially strangers.
As for answering with scripture, what better way to answer a question! It's Truth, it's Final, and it's Everlasting! I think it is important for the older guys, and gals to use the wisdom God has given them and that the younger crowd might just want to listen. Not to say that God can't and won't use the younger ones too, because He does!
Keep up the work that God has given you, and don't opologize for it. If you don't use the gifts that God has given you, you will someday lose them.