If I were president the world will kill me in three days!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 24, 2013
I know I would have had to lie and accept bribes inorder to reach the oval office, to be elected and sworn in. But when and given my time to speak to the world as president of what is now the most powerful nation in the world, I WOULD ENRAGE THE WORLD!

You want to know what I would say?

Today I say to you that the challenges we face are real. They are serious and they are many. They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America - they will be met.

On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord.

On this day, we come to proclaim an end to the petty grievances and false promises, the recriminations and worn out dogmas, that for far too long have strangled our politics.

We remain a young nation, but in the words of Scripture, the time has come to set aside childish things. The time has come to reaffirm our enduring spirit; to choose our better history; to carry forward that precious gift, that noble idea, passed on from generation to generation: the God-given promise that all are equal, all are free, and all deserve a chance to pursue their full measure of happiness.

As of this moment.......... I hereby release the people of all debt owed. That you no longer have to work for survival, but for the healing of the world. No longer will we see our kinsmen in the streets. No longer will our neighbors and our brothers and fellow nations starve for lack or want. No longer will we war and shed blood over the resources of a planet we are all born to and call home.

We will no longer learn war, but to love one another in the abundance of the fruit of our labor. Today we move to free mankind from the shackles of our own prejudices rooted in corrupt principalities. To release the bonds of imaginary obstacles that has overpowered us as a nation and as a global community.

No longer will our nation deceive and divide for profit, but to come together in order to achieve success. We will no longer build upon a dead
dollar but upon what lives, the fruit of love between a man and his neighbor.....

If I were president....

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I don't know who would be first to rush in and fill the vacuum...N. Korea? Iran? Russia? Mexico? or the Clintons?

Jan 24, 2013
I don't know who would be first to rush in and fill the vacuum...N. Korea? Iran? Russia? Mexico? or the Clintons?
We would work with these "nations" to end suffering and to provide housing and food for everyone FREE OF CHARGE. Our scientists and technicians will get together with theirs to come up with how to provide for the people of these nations to comfortably live. We would share our resources with one another without price. Only the satisfaction of bettering ourselves and eachother.

Photoss

Sep 15, 2012
We would work with these "nations" to end suffering and to provide housing and food for everyone FREE OF CHARGE. Our scientists and technicians will get together with theirs to come up with how to provide for the people of these nations to comfortably live. We would share our resources with one another without price. Only the satisfaction of bettering ourselves and eachother.
On with the new world order!

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
I know I would have had to lie and accept bribes inorder to reach the oval office, to be elected and sworn in. But when and given my time to speak to the world as president of what is now the most powerful nation in the world, I WOULD ENRAGE THE WORLD!

Today I say to you that the challenges we face are real. They are serious and they are many. They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America - they will be met.

On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord.

On this day, we come to proclaim an end to the petty grievances and false promises, the recriminations and worn out dogmas, that for far too long have strangled our politics.

We remain a young nation, but in the words of Scripture, the time has come to set aside childish things. The time has come to reaffirm our enduring spirit; to choose our better history; to carry forward that precious gift, that noble idea, passed on from generation to generation: the God-given promise that all are equal, all are free, and all deserve a chance to pursue their full measure of happiness.

As of this moment.......... I hereby release the people of all debt owed. That you no longer have to work for survival, but for the healing of the world. No longer will we see our kinsmen in the streets. No longer will our neighbors and our brothers and fellow nations starve for lack or want. No longer will we war and shed blood over the resources of a planet we are all born to and call home.

We will no longer learn war, but to love one another in the abundance of the fruit of our labor. Today we move to free mankind from the shackles of our own prejudices rooted in corrupt principalities. To release the bonds of imaginary obstacles that has overpowered us as a nation and as a global community.

No longer will our nation deceive and divide for profit, but to come together in order to achieve success. We will no longer build upon a dead
dollar but upon what lives, the fruit of love between a man and his neighbor.....

If I were president....
I suggest you look at the old testament to see how a religious ruler should act. From my knowledge Jesus concentrated on how the individual should act.

Jan 24, 2013
I suggest you look at the old testament to see how a religious ruler should act. From my knowledge Jesus concentrated on how the individual should act.
I am. But the faith of a mustard seed can move mountains. I'm trying to get another individual to believe with me

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
You still listening to 'Imagine'?
You need to do a detailed study on the evil of man against man.

Jan 24, 2013
You still listening to 'Imagine'?
You need to do a detailed study on the evil of man against man.
What study do I need? I can see now how we treat eachother with mine own eyes. We have enough to give it away.

R

RachelBibleStudent

If I were president....
considering this is the kind of stuff i hear a lot of christians saying they want to see...it is ironic how totally new agey this sounds when it is put into writing...

be careful what you wish for? :confused:

U

Ugly

If all things are free and common to all is the new world order then let it come soon. This has nothing to do with money and profit.
Give it time, when the AntiChrist rises, this is exactly the world he will usher people into. You two have fun together.

Jan 24, 2013
Give it time, when the AntiChrist rises, this is exactly the world he will usher people into. You two have fun together.
Well before he comes can you and those who do have the mind of Christ atleast give the 3 million homeless persons in america one of the 18 million empty homes we have here? Or does the devil prevent you from giving these homes away?

P

PeteWaldo

On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope ........
Tried that, and now we have a 16+ trillion dollar debt. Probably 22 to 25 within another 4 years in the wake of the recession of this coming fall/winter (if not sooner). The last recession of this once-great republic.

........ over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord.

As of this moment.......... I hereby release the people of all debt owed.
Because nationalization of banks and industry has worked so well so many times! Spoken like someone who has buried himself in debt.

That you no longer have to work for survival, but for the healing of the world. No longer will we see our kinsmen in the streets. No longer will our neighbors and our brothers and fellow nations starve for lack or want.
So first you drive out capital and entrepreneurs, and next you expect to get the money from taxing what?

No longer will we war and shed blood over the resources of a planet we are all born to and call home.
Sure! We can all live in mud huts and eat grubs.

We will no longer learn war, but to love one another in the abundance of the fruit of our labor.
That certainly is a unique concept. A dictatorship that mandates love. The sad truth is that Marxist dictatorships always end in the exact opposite.

Today we move to free mankind from the shackles of our own prejudices rooted in corrupt principalities. To release the bonds of imaginary obstacles that has overpowered us as a nation and as a global community.
Default on our debt as imaginary money? I can begin to get on the same page with you. Write a check on an account with no money in it, for the full amount of our debt, and write "payment in full in kind".

No longer will our nation deceive and divide for profit, but to come together in order to achieve success.
The suggestion is laughably oxymoronic. People aren't motivated to achieve without the promise of profit and reward. This is why communism is always doomed to fail.

We will no longer build upon a dead
Shame it is against human nature. In other words the only way to have a world like that in which you want to live, is for everyone to become Christian, particularly the 1/4 of mankind that we discover most everywhere we find murder, mayhem and misery around the world today, who are commanded to conquer all kingdoms and subjugate the other 3/4 of mankind, to DISbelieving in the resurrection, DENYING the Son of God, and REJECTING His shed blood, as articles of faith in THE false prophet Muhammad.

If I were president....
The U.S. would look like every other communist dictatorship.
What does this thread have to do with "bible discussion" anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Ariel82

don't forget the "Venus project" and the use of computer's and "science" to determine the Earth's "carrying capacity" for humankind and then killing off those who don't agree with those who want to give away their houses or food and/or aren't "contributing" to society because they put us over the "carrying capacity" number.

*****Communism: what they don't tell you*****

Communism wasn't based on money either. In some countries it was based upon the idea that everyone should be farmers and to return to a simpler time.

what they don't tell you:

A

Ariel82

What does this thread have to do with "bible discussion" anyway?
cuz the OP likes the attention....and which other forum could you post your dreams of world dominion?

or in this case being a modern day "savior" of the world. .....

Mar 2, 2013
Please go to the website where you can comment on your views regarding being the president. This is a Bible Forum. You are welcome to join us in Bible matters and discussions only.

N

nathan3

Why is this in the Bible forum ?????????????

Jan 24, 2013
I just figured that while we waiting on Jesus we could atleast freely give the poor one of the MANY empty houses available. I know we don't need MONEY to be "Christian" do we?