If I'd Been Aborted

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Heatherrr

This is something that God has recently laid on my heart. It may become a movement in the future, but at this moment I just want to hear your thoughts. I want to know if you had been aborted, what would be different about your family, neighborhood, school, workplace, church, etc.? Maybe, just maybe, there's someone who will stumble upon this site, or someone on this very site that needs to know that their unborn child is worth it.

I'll use mine as an example.

What if I would have been aborted?

If I would have been aborted, I would never known the love of Jesus. I would never have been filled with the Holy Ghost. I would never have received a heart for campus missions. I would never have overcome my fear of rejection. I would never have been delivered from depression. I would never be given the chance to change the world.

So now, lets hear yours...

F

flight316

If I'd been aborted. My parents would not have had a son. My sister wouldn't have had a sibling to play games with and also protect her. My voice would never have been heard ( I am a singer ). My sweet baby boy wouldn't be here to brighten up the world. My persnal ministry wold have been neglected. My spiritual influence would not be there for my friends. My prayers wouldn't be here for others.

jangel

May 12, 2010
My Mom actually told us she really tried aborting us, my sister and I before, but I guess we're just really fighters. :D And it obviously shows growing up.

If I'd been aborted my elder sister's childhood years would be so boring. No more siblings fight, physical, brutal hehehe. But of course we love each other that's just how we show our love to each other. lol :eek:

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
Fred Hammond's powerful testimony about how his mother tried to abort him.

[video=youtube;eXOM99fm1A8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXOM99fm1A8[/video]

H

Heatherrr

Wow. I have the same birthday as him haha.
Fred Hammond's powerful testimony about how his mother tried to abort him.

[video=youtube;eXOM99fm1A8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXOM99fm1A8[/video]

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
If I had been aborted, the world would not be the same.
My mom and dad would not have a daughter.
My maternal grandparents wouldn't have a granddaughter.
My 5 brothers would not have a sister, to punch and poke, and pick.
If I had been aborted, the world would never be the same.
My few friends would lack one influence in their lives.
So would my family.
The stranger struggling with loss wouldn't know that someone like me loves them.
All my ex-boyfriends would not have known at least one girl who puts a high value on her life.

If I had been aborted,
A child molester would still be walking free without a label.
My husband would not know the love someone like me offers.
My daughter would not be here to delight so many hearts.

I am unique, like every baby being conceived.
One child can affect the world, if only a little.

Oct 12, 2012
If I had been aborted, the Devil would be singing, 'O Happy Days...O HAPPY DAYS'!

alexis

Banned by Admin Team (verified fraud)
Dec 5, 2013
If I had been aborted I'd never felt rain..

If I had been aborted I'd never shared Jesus' love....

Love you all,
lexi

Jul 12, 2013
Gianna Jessen Abortion Survivor in Australia Part 1

[video=youtube;kPF1FhCMPuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPF1FhCMPuQ[/video]

Jul 12, 2013
Gianna Jessen Abortion Survivor in Australia Part 2

[video=youtube;k8B1nKGIAeg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8B1nKGIAeg[/video]