"If you can't say something nice..."

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SamIam

But they just couldn't find any actors that encompass the ultimate hotness of Sam

hahahah i do believe missy would agree with you as well on that one........;)

M

missy2shoes

Yea...ya tooo hot ta handle Sam......hahahaha

S

SamIam

HAHAHAHA im glad at least one other person feels the way i do

M

missy2shoes

You have my vote Sam boy....however I am certified as a crazy nut case.....so yea....:p

C

christiancollegegirl

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that boyfriend #2 gave great massages. I haven't had a decent foot massage since I broke up with him.

N

Nicsk101

Boyfriend #2 always treated me with respect. And he put up with my best friend, who once punched him in the face.
you have fiesty friends music! lol
but my last was actually very sweet.... and a gentlemen

Sharp

May 5, 2009
all my ex-girlfriends pretended they didn't care when i didn't want to meet their friends or hang out with them. that was really nice. i wouldn't have minded so much if they weren't so insufferable.

Jul 19, 2009
boy want her mother to satisfy on him

mother tell the boy that if u want me to satisfy on u give me guy it's age 80 to married him
boy began looking for the guy 80 but didn't find guy with age 80 to married with her mother
return boy to her mother
tell her that i didn't find him
mother tell that ok find me 4 youth for the age 20 to married (lol)

M

missy2shoes

lol..................................................

M

Mands

Oh wow :) I very much like this idea MusicalMe :)

Okkkkkk - boyfriend #1 was adorable, strong character, sweet, kind, thoughtful, comforting, beautiful inside and out...blah blah.... :)
and boyfriend #2 was a wonderful friend, a great listener, had gorgeous eyes, nice and tall, strong, hot, .... lol why did I break up with him again? :p jk jk

C

christiancollegegirl

Boyfriend #1 looks superhot in uniform and in a tux.

P

pinkstix56

hmmmm..... nope can't find anything good to say :D

S

SamIam

boy want her mother to satisfy on him

mother tell the boy that if u want me to satisfy on u give me guy it's age 80 to married him
boy began looking for the guy 80 but didn't find guy with age 80 to married with her mother
return boy to her mother
tell her that i didn't find him
mother tell that ok find me 4 youth for the age 20 to married (lol)

hahahahahhaha

L

Laiahna

I like the rest of, "If you can't say something nice..." I prefer not to say anything at all. ;)

Ok after racking my brain for the last day... (Caused my brain to hurt. lol). The only good thing I can say nice about my ex is he was there. That did keep me from getting to lonely I suppose. lol