If you could try Tim Tam's which would you try?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
For sure... But if you get used as a straw, it becomes rather messy quickly... Lol. I tried it with the ones Katie sent me, of course.

I

iraasuup

For sure... But if you get used as a straw, it becomes rather messy quickly... Lol. I tried it with the ones Katie sent me, of course.

Yes, you need to quickly eat the whole cookie, once you're done slammin'!

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
I tried!!!! Lol. It didn't work too well.

D

DeeDeeMarie56

Carmel or Hazelnut....Thanks for the PICTURES Lizzy lol!

D

DeeDeeMarie56

Carmel or Hazelnut...Thanks for the PICTURES Lizzy lol

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Yeah. Katie didn't send me the Hazelnut ones.... But they look GOOD!!! I want some of those now!

Sharp

May 5, 2009
Since forever LOL!

Every supermarket has them. HAHA, that really is sad!

Do you have online grocery service your area? Get on the Coles or Woolies website (reccomend Woolies the online service is available in more places).

You can do an order (any amount) have it the next day and delivery is $12! If you want you could order $100 worth of poptarts and have it delivered for $12.

Seriously, think about it? Who would bother with driving to the store, pushing around a trolley and loading it with goods, unloading it at the register, loading it back into the trolley, unloading into the car, driving home, and then unloading and putting away, when someone can bring it to your doorstep... for TWELVE BUCKS?!?!

You can shop at home, in your PJs's at 3am. It's an absolute bargain, and it's revolutionised my life!

woolworths has no poptarts!!!!!! i rang them and they said they havent stocked them for years!!!

when was the last time you bought them..........

theres petitions all over the internet to bring them back to australia. i heard there is a huge shipment of pop tarts right now at customs but they wont let them into the country because they dont have enough nutritional information on the packet.

have you ever bought them from a phsyical store......i dont trust the internet.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Here is this to bring the thread to the front, so it's easier to find it.

I

iraasuup

woolworths has no poptarts!!!!!! i rang them and they said they havent stocked them for years!!!

when was the last time you bought them..........

theres petitions all over the internet to bring them back to australia. i heard there is a huge shipment of pop tarts right now at customs but they wont let them into the country because they dont have enough nutritional information on the packet.

have you ever bought them from a phsyical store......i dont trust the internet.

Luke, I haven't bought them from a physical store, but I HAVE physically bought them at a store :p

M

Marcus2x2

Original, double coat and caramel are all good.

I

iraasuup

Oooh and I saw the petition Luke, did you sign it?

Seriously I worked at Coles for 10 years, and we had poptarts for as long as I can remember.

Hmm, weird. I didn't even know you couldn't get them anymore.

Go to www.usafoods.com. You can buy them there, and they ship to Australia, but the price in AUD is like 6.99 for a box of 8.

I guess it depends how desperate you are :)