If You could......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

If you could invite a bible character home for tea ( apart from Jesus ) who would it be and why?

For me it would be Elijah. He was such a stong man of faith and obediant to God, yet he was also so
human. He knew mighty trumphs in his life and saw God work amazing things through him, but he still felt weak and knew what it was to feel alone and fearful. But even in his weak moment he was still able to hear the still small voice of God.

There are so many questions I would like to ask Elijah. :)

O

OFM

for me andrew he brought peter his brother too the Lord,the boy with the five loafs and two fishes an d the Greeks when the came to seek out Jesus,it would be a proper engelish 4 o' clock COFFEE of course.....me being from the west midlands!!!!!!!!!.......

Oct 31, 2011
I would love to meet Moses; he is the only one who actually saw God. I would like to ask him what he thinks about the impact of the crucifixion and resurrection on the laws he received from God.

O

OFM

good person selection

L

libertygirl

Esther, so she can teach me how to be a queen. :)

U

Ugly

Paul. He was so inspiring in his devotion and dedication and wisdom. Or anyone who was around Jesus growing up. Finding out first hand details of Jesus as a child would be so cool.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
I would invite Solomon for an interview over tea to ask him how in the world he survived living under the same roof with 1000 women :eek:, I mean with that many women there must have been quarrels. Why did he make such a decision?
The outcome wasn't pretty: 1 Kings 11:4- For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with God, as was the heart of David his father.

S

shirley

for me it would be job because he would guide and teach me the very many ways he endured the difficult times he went through and how he had so much faith even when he lost everything and most importantly no matter what we lose in life its not as important as serving god

J

josngglybear

I would invite Mary Magdeline. I would want to learn from her how she could just let everything go to sit at Jesus' feet. She wasn't worried if everyone had something to drink or eat or if the laundry was done or the dishes washes etc. I would like to learn how to tune out everything I have to get done all the time and just sit in peace with Jesus.

M

Miri

I would invite Mary Magdeline. I would want to learn from her how she could just let everything go to sit at Jesus' feet. She wasn't worried if everyone had something to drink or eat or if the laundry was done or the dishes washes etc. I would like to learn how to tune out everything I have to get done all the time and just sit in peace with Jesus.
Hi I have often thought that myself. I seem to have a never ending "to do" list running around my brain.

shawntc

May 7, 2010
Solomon. Just to hear the man's wisdom.

F

flight316

Eve, I need her to describe to me how things were in detail before she ate the fruit. And I want to see what the first woman looked like. Remember there were no such thing as clothes back then and lust was not known about at that time. I guarantee you that she was the most beautiful woman that ever lived, besides she probably needs a hug after that big mess that she made. Lol