If You Don't Mind...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 13, 2007
Hey everyone, if you dont' mind, could you please keep me in your prayers. We had very rare and bad storms yesterday(April 10,2009), in fact, they reached to being tornadoes. We were right in between two tornadoes, one was only about 2 minutes if that from our home, and the other some what further off. However it was very bad, but praise God, He protected us, there was no damage to our home and we weren't hurt or anything. They got so bad, the wind, rain, hail, thunder, lightening, everything, from the tornadoes, that I was crying and shaking. My heart rate spiked to 131 and my blood pressure shot up as well, I don't even remember exactly what it was, somewhere around 140-150 or so, maybe even 160. Anyways, I came extreamly close to literally having a heart attack from it. Had the Lord not calmed me down, I would have had one and I'm only 21, that's bad for anyone to have something like that, but expecially at just 21. Things have been calm today, however in a couple or few days they say we'll have more storms and things, that they are possible and expected. If you don't mind, please just pray that I regain my strength and everything, and that we don't have anymore storms or tornadoes like those, thanks, and God bless so much!

H

humblefollower

I'll keep you in my prayers stand when I go to chruch tonight. God bless you and God keep you whole. My God cause his face to shine upon you. amen :) Humble

Apr 13, 2007
Aww thank you so much! You're just totally awesome! God bless you so much!

G

goth4god

I'm praying for you too!

Apr 13, 2007
Aw thanks so much everyone, and God bless everyone of you!

L

LynnJ

Lord, I pray that you bring peace to Stand_Up_4_God now and when the new wave of storms come through. You are the Master of the wind, and you can speak "peace be still" to storms that not only rage around us but those that well up within us. I pray for Your divine protection over Stand_Up and the entire household. In Jesus' name, amen.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
I pray for you. You are so brave! Lord keep this person free from anxiety and fear. I ask you lord. love mandy xx

C

Carljoe0789

I will definitely pray for that