If you wrote a book, what would it be about?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KnightdeKhristos

I'll write a book about a world where robots are the majority of the world and humans are the minority. In this world, robots consider human inferior and discriminate them. One day, a young robot man learns about human discrimination up close when his human friend was refused service in a restaurant because of his organic-ness. That robot then became intrigued about human injustice and wanted to experience it first hand, so he disguised himself as a human in order to walk in their shoes. He experiences injustice because of the material of his skin (well, technically robots don't have skin, but you get the idea) and documents this journey in a diary.

I shall name it, Human like Me

N

NukePooch

That would be one of those best selling comedy books like CollegeWTF and the Book of Bunny Suicide lol
...and I'm sure it'd end up next to everyone's toilets to read while they pass the time.

W

Wug

I'd write a book about a little guy, that has a ring of power, and has to destroy this ring, so he and eight companions venture on a quest to a volcano to do it. Yeah, I don't think anyone else has thought of that.

Aug 2, 2009
I would write a story that would help people to understand how important it is to be with the promise to God until you are married. One story I highly enjoy and recommend all read is Passion and Purity by Elizabeth Elliott. It's her painstaking, patient journey to wait onGod for all things in her life. Remember, too, no matter your past, it don't matter to God, you ask for forgiveness and that stuff is dropped to the bottom of the...bottomles ocean ,far as the east is from the west, gone, Audio Adrenaline sings a nice ballad about sin forever gone from God's mind. Remember, Moses killed a man, and, God had mosrs then lead the israelites. And here's a one u may not know. Cain, you know, the one that killedAbel, his bro? Well God did get mad at Cain, but when God told Cain his punishment of being a WANDERER in the land, working and not getting any seed (profit), what happened next??
Cain cried out to God, 'Your punishment for me is too great...' Well to make a long story short god listen to keen when he spoke to Cain what was keen doing he was having a relationship with God Kane went on to have a wife and children and what else did God allow the murderous Cain to do??
Build a city:)

So, what am, I sayong, wel, ok, here goes, murder sin, or sexual sin(how about david and bathsheba) is completely forgiven byGod when... we come to Him.
It sounds like you already started it! :)

Aug 2, 2009
I'll write a book about a world where robots are the majority of the world and humans are the minority. In this world, robots consider human inferior and discriminate them. One day, a young robot man learns about human discrimination up close when his human friend was refused service in a restaurant because of his organic-ness. That robot then became intrigued about human injustice and wanted to experience it first hand, so he disguised himself as a human in order to walk in their shoes. He experiences injustice because of the material of his skin (well, technically robots don't have skin, but you get the idea) and documents this journey in a diary.

I shall name it, Human like Me
That sounds interesting. It reminds me a little of Bicentennial Man with a twist.

Aug 2, 2009
I'd write a book about a little guy, that has a ring of power, and has to destroy this ring, so he and eight companions venture on a quest to a volcano to do it. Yeah, I don't think anyone else has thought of that.
I don't think anyone has either.

F

FollowerofYeshua

hello zero turbulance, i would write a fiction story about the missing life of Christ, His teeange years... how did He handle teen emotion to adulthood.