illness/stress/exhaustion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

I woke up this morning feeling like I had been hit by a train. You know the feeling you get after a really hard work out or a day at the pool? That's how I feel. The problem is I did neither of those things, and I got plenty of sleep. I've been ok recently, but my medical condition contributes to fatigue. I've also got a lot of stress though I feel like for the most part I'm handling it pretty well. I walk about 5 miles each morning, but I've been doing it for a while, so I should be used to it.
I've been at work today and I can't get anything done. I have zero energy. I feel like i could sleep for 12 hours. I started feeling sick yesterday with strange symptoms that I've never had, and though it's better, I can't still feel it today.
The only productive thing I've done today was read a chapter in "Celebration of Discipline". It took me forever because I had to keep rereading the same lines over and over again, and my vision was blurry. I don't know what's going on.

G

guilbautedsookie

Lord Jesus, in Your holy name, cast away her illness. Heal her of her infirmity. Illness, you are rebuked. In Jesus name, leave her in peace. Amen.

S

shekaniah

I lift up Jordache to you Lord, You understand why she is feeling this way...I ask you to lead her to the right care, if she needs to add something into her diet, give her the wisdom and understanding to do so. I thank you Lord for Your faithfulness to us, I ask You to give Jordache renewed strength
in her mind, body and spirit. In Jesus Name Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all healing and streangth for you in Jesus with praise and thanksgiving!

Hugs and God bless.
pickles