I'm a new member

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MaryHoang

I'm a new member so I dont know how to start. Can anyone help me please!

R

Ramon

Hello MaryHoang. You just started!!

If you would like to chat in a live chat room, click on chat rooms button (it is a blue button) and you can go to chat rooms.

If you would like to post i the forums, do as you did when you posted this!

You also have an email box at the top right of the site where you can send private messages or receive them. You will learn as you go.

May Jesus bless you.

M

MaryHoang

thank you for yourhelp ,Ramon. I started! May God bless you as well as.

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, Mary.

Yes, if you want to chat, click “chat rooms,” in the upper left corner, and then click “chat now.”

A

Alex_Nikkdo

Welcome to CC Mary! Glad to have another family member in Christ here.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
MaryHoang hello welcome to Christian Chat.

M

MaryHoang

thanks all of you guys.Hope that we can find good conversations here.

M

MaryHoang

thank you Pinemeadowsgeorge. but I dont know how to upload a profile picture? Can you help me?

Jan 20, 2011
go to control panel, then on the left there will be an option to "edit profile picture" select the file from your computer and upload it
also there is the avatar, the picture that appears next to your name on forums, my avatar is the picture of me with a cowboy hat, that is uploaded close to edit profile picture, under "edit avatar"

M

MaryHoang

great! what I have to say? Maybe "thank you so much my dear".lol

M

MaryHoang

upload failed. I don't know why? I'll try next time.

G

graceM

Welcome to CC Mary! I'm sure you'll have a great time here :)

P

phiip

Nervously I started but now i am enormously blessed....hope u too will have the same blessing.

Welcome to CC family MARY.