I'm a newbie!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

WPatterson32

I'm not really sure how all of this works, but I did want to introduce myself.

My name is Whitney. I'm am 22 years old. I have an amazing husband of 10 months...that's right...I'm a newlywed! I have "outgrown" a lot of my friends and would love to connect with some married Christian women. I am currently working toward my Bachelor's degree in Accounting (1 year left) and have very little time for making friends. So, here I am! Hope to make some new friends!

J

jimmydiggs

Hello. I am not a Christian woman, nor am I newlywed. Welcome to the forums, nonetheless.

W

WPatterson32

haha...though Christian Women friends would be nice, I'd love to get to know anyone that loves the Lord! Thanks for the warm welcome, nonetheless. :)

J

jimmydiggs

Anytime, nonetheless.