I'm feeling REAL discouraged

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JAYKDCONNECT

I feel like I'm discouraged in the faith. I need plenty of prayers.

T

Thaway

Praying for you.

T

TashMeyer76

Any reason in particular? I mean did you ask God for something and feel he hasn't provided? Are you not hearing God's voice or feeling his presence? I'm happy to pray for you for encouragement, but perhaps opening up to see what the route of this discouragement is would also help.

You're welcome to Email me on site mail if you want to talk JayKD :)

Heavenly Father, I bring JayKD to you today and with a humble heart I lay her before you. God I pray that just like the Roman Centurion in Matthew 8:13 who came to you and asked you to heal his servant out of faith, that my prayer will be heard. From here where I am God, a mere simple woman, I pray that this prayer will contribute to the restoration of JayKDs discouraged soul. I pray that you will give her strength to face any trouble, faith to rise above her circumstance and HOPE in that which we do not see - Your Holy Spirit. In you all things are possible, in you we can be lifted up on wings like eagles, soaring high up in the sky, overcoming all our troubles.

We claim your glory and we claim your healing power and deliverance. In the name of Jesus! Amen!

G

guideme

Hold tight. Never give up. Never let yourself fall. You are in a very very strong foundation when you accepted Jesus. Dont let yourself fall.