I'm God's Child First

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

liz247

In this time of history, when all choas and wars and rumours of wars is happening, who's are you. Are you an american citizen, or a canadian citizen? Are you an white person or are you black. At this time we who are God's children should all be calling ourselves God's children washed in the blood of our Precious Savior Jesus. God made us all in His image, regardless of our race, where we come from, or who are parents are. As we listen to the news today and listen to the news about the bombings in Jeresuleum and Gaza, I pray that we all remember that God created all in His image and God wishes that none should perish but that ALL should come to know Him through Jesus. I am writing this with careful thought as I have been on Christian Chat I feel that there may be some hard feelings between canadians and the United States, just from a few comments. So I just want you to know that where ever you are from you are created in God's image and that makes you all equal, especailly we who are in the body of Christ. God Bless you all.