I'm having a problem where I can't access this site without using a proxy.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 4, 2009
Could you guys fix this? Or will it just fix it's self when the server upgrade is done?

I

iraasuup

NO-ONE can access the site right now.. except this forums page.

We are currently switching the whole site over to a new server, so there may be some difficulties for a few hours. Please be patient!

Thanks ;)

May 4, 2009
Okay, thanks. ^_^ I'll try to be patient then.

R

Rissa77

Ooooo does that mean it will look different? With all the changes this site has made, it keeps lookin better and better.

K

KrypticGuitarist

but what shall i do for the next few hours? :(

T

tomcat2012

hey, i had to go a whole day w/o being on here. if i could wait it out, so could you :D

im still waiting it out XD

can't wait till the upgrade is done, see you guys hopefully tomorrow afternoon :D

I

iraasuup

NOTICE:
The chat rooms are closed at the moment while we finish a major server upgrade.
Lord willing the rooms will reopen by Monday afternoon US time.
So for now, please enjoy the forums! :)

Just go to sleep. When you wake up it will probably be all finished!