I'M IN PAIN!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 20, 2011
I'M IN PAIN!!! I hadn't worked out hard in a long time. My friend took me to the gym. Worked out for over an hour doing every piece of equipment on the circuit. I felt sick after, then I've been just in pain for the last few days. ahhhhh please pray for me. I don't know what to do.

F

FatnWeak

Dear Father in heaven please heal Canadian 's body from the pain. In the name of Jesus we ask Amen.

Don't stop now. Go back to the gym it will get better.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for the pain to be lifted and all healing.

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you. God bless

S

shekaniah

No pain! No gain!
You will recover....
I will pray too!

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
You're a senior member of this forum and your whinning like a little baby. You think you have problems? You're not a death row inmate. Your not starving in africa. You're not a parapaligict who need someone to change there diaper. But ohhhh no you got it so bad right??? Get real. Put your problems into proper perspective. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. You're a senior member of this forum that people look up to that need your help prayers and encouragement. Your someone who should be eating meat, yet you still need milk. Whoever told you life was suppose to be easy or fair, lied okay! There's problems in life for sure. God will see you through them. You learn and grow the most in adverse times, not so much in comfortable good times. So count it as a blessing that you're being tested. God loves those he chastises. So please stop with the self termination before I send Arnold, Syberdyn Systems 101, the Terminator to your door. I'll be back! Asta la vista baby! ;-)
I decided to bring some of your own "wisdom" to comfort you.

U

Ugly

I decided to bring some of your own "wisdom" to comfort you.
Three thumbs up on this one, i was going to do the same thing but you beat me to it.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Three thumbs up on this one, i was going to do the same thing but you beat me to it.
You have three thumbs? :eek:

Maybe we should start a prayer request thread. :D

U

Ugly

You have three thumbs? :eek:

Maybe we should start a prayer request thread. :D
Hmm.. i never considered that to be a bad thing. Cause i can suck my thumb and still have two more free. Or can give an extra thumbs up/down. Its a blessing, and a curse.

B

Brandon777

counting calories works for me. I've been losing wieght fast. That and I bike a little bit.. do a couple pushups here and there...