I'm in the Doghouse Now

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
people don't like what I say. why? cause I am blunt and truthful about things. way to many can not handle it they would rather have head in sand in fairy tale land where everything is unicorns farting pixie dust and rainbows.

S

ServantStrike

Ugh... long distance girlfriend. No thank you. If we can't hold hands, then she's not my girlfriend. Period.
I would only entertain the idea if there was a hope of meeting the person within a very short amount of time.
I would do long distance as in maybe an hour's drive. If i met someone like that on the internet, I'd probably chat with them first for a week or two (maybe three, I'm pretty busy right now and an hour drive each way is a commitment). Then I'd take it from there.

If they were 4 hours away, it's probably still feasible, but not so great.

More than that and someone is going to have to move before the relationship can even get serious. The 4 hour drive is still workable in such a way that you can spend weekends with them and get to know them before one of you has to move.

Me, I like to hug people, so I wouldn't do long distance.

people don't like what I say. why? cause I am blunt and truthful about things. way to many can not handle it they would rather have head in sand in fairy tale land where everything is unicorns farting pixie dust and rainbows.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're... very blunt tonight, even for you.