I'm looking christian girl for married!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 10, 2011
Hello girls,
My name is Frank Swai from Tanzania(Africa).I'm happy to join this Christian chat as i will get to know more about Christian faith and how other people live in Christian life.So i hope that i will learn from you all.
Second,am a single boy but now looking someone to get married,i need someone who know exactly the meaning of REAL LOVE,i dont like to be hurted or hurt her,someone who care and respect each other.Apart from all someone who is going according to the God's commandment.
You will hear more from me once you will email me back.
If you want to contact me privately use my email address: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon!!

God Bless you all!!

Frank

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GET MARRIED!!!!!

I... HEART... YOU :D

N

NukePooch

Nod? I doubt he owns a McDonalds.

T

Tatz

Are you for real????????????????

Well, all the best.

L

LisaLL71

I'm sure she's out there for you so I hope you find her. :)

Jan 16, 2011
HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GET MARRIED!!!!!

I... HEART... YOU :D
I Heart him furst an I wanna marry him four u do, y'hear? Sew geddoutahear, u flirty floozy 'fore I sic wonna my vampire apples on yew. :rolleyes:

Aug 2, 2009
I Heart him furst an I wanna marry him four u do, y'hear? Sew geddoutahear, u flirty floozy 'fore I sic wonna my vampire apples on yew. :rolleyes:
Hahaha, ah think ah seen yer kind round heres be fo' stranguh. ;)

simple_elvi

Mar 28, 2011
hi ho are you ?
i ma looking for a friend