IM LOOKING TO MOVE, HOW IS IT WHERE YOU LIVE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iRocChrist

HEY EVERYONE, IM LOOKING TO MOVE TO A NEW STATE IUN 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR OR SO AND I WANNA KNOW HOW IT IS TOO LIVE WHERE YOU ARE?

L

Leilaii425

ummmm where i live......... theres alot of water. Break in's Police, uhhhhh hmmm those are the only positive points i can think of at the moment

I

iRocChrist

NN is too close lol

T

taylor_11

HEY EVERYONE, IM LOOKING TO MOVE TO A NEW STATE IUN 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR OR SO AND I WANNA KNOW HOW IT IS TOO LIVE WHERE YOU ARE?
I live in northwest Alabama. My town is litteraly surrounded by water on 3 sides...AWESOME! (if you like water and bridges) Lots of great men and women of God! Beautiful landscape...but sometimes it does get old having to drive 30 min. to find a movie theatre or a good Mall...=( Pretty mild weather usually...really humid during the summer, though. There's lots of great Churches along the Bible Belt. The perfect place if you like quiet, small towns...not so great if you're looking for a big city with lots of entertainment....you pretty much have to make your own entertainment here! haha ! I love Alabama because I love the outdoors...but I plan on, hopefully, moving to Tennessee or Michigan to go to College when I graduate High School.

Aug 27, 2005
Don't come to Michigan! it's cold and unfriendly and there aren't many job opportunities haha

D

dovey

I live in Lubbock, Texas. Great economy,most people are hard working and conservitive, so the highs and lows dont hit hard here. Lots of churches, and really nice people. They may not like you, but they will act like they do at least!:)...close to the mountains, good values, safe, as good a place as any. About 200,000 or more, so not too small, but not to big either? Cost of living is very low here, and housing is nice and affordable. Depending on occupation, great place to work. Im an artist so I have to travel, not so good for the arts, but love the artist. Very family oriented, and so inexpensive that I can leave town whenever I want and travel.? does that help?....Pray that God will lead you exactly where he wants you! God bless.

C

Cobblepot

I live fairly close to one of the largest man-made lakes in the world, Lake Texoma. Bald eagles nest in the area that surrounds it, roosting on the pinnacles of pine trees. It's quite a sight!

I

iRocChrist

I live in northwest Alabama. My town is litteraly surrounded by water on 3 sides...AWESOME! (if you like water and bridges) Lots of great men and women of God! Beautiful landscape...but sometimes it does get old having to drive 30 min. to find a movie theatre or a good Mall...=( Pretty mild weather usually...really humid during the summer, though. There's lots of great Churches along the Bible Belt. The perfect place if you like quiet, small towns...not so great if you're looking for a big city with lots of entertainment....you pretty much have to make your own entertainment here! haha ! I love Alabama because I love the outdoors...but I plan on, hopefully, moving to Tennessee or Michigan to go to College when I graduate High School.
I want to move to Michigan too! My friend is from Alabama, Montgomery

I

iRocChrist

I live in Lubbock, Texas. Great economy,most people are hard working and conservitive, so the highs and lows dont hit hard here. Lots of churches, and really nice people. They may not like you, but they will act like they do at least!:)...close to the mountains, good values, safe, as good a place as any. About 200,000 or more, so not too small, but not to big either? Cost of living is very low here, and housing is nice and affordable. Depending on occupation, great place to work. Im an artist so I have to travel, not so good for the arts, but love the artist. Very family oriented, and so inexpensive that I can leave town whenever I want and travel.? does that help?....Pray that God will lead you exactly where he wants you! God bless.

This sounds like it right up my alley!! nice affordabl and homey lol thank you!