I'm lusting

• Thread starter One_of_Davids_Mighty_Men
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

One_of_Davids_Mighty_Men

Please pray that I find a way to find forgiveness for lusting after one of my mom's friends. She is older and married. I feel really bad. Any advice on this would help too.

Dec 9, 2011
GOD does not condemn you.JESUS died on the cross to make atonement.minister to our Father truly,for us,and is now sitting on the right side of GOD.MAKING INTERCESSION for us.the brain is a physical thing and we want to serve GOD but there is another law in our members that bring us into captivity to the law of sin which is in our members. read romans 7 and 8
Father in heaven give this beloved brother reasurance through your word,and peace and joy and understanding,in JESUS name amen.

Oct 20, 2011
Just start to move on. There's plenty of fish in the see.

jandian

Feb 12, 2011
Matt 5:28
but
I John 1:9 is in effect
then Rom 12:
God is good
All the best

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all help and controll in Jesus Christ is Lord for you

God bless