Im new, God bless!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

FAVORITE VERSE?

• Joel 3:10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Habacuc 2:4

• 1 Corinthians 10:12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E

EvangVasquez

HI GOD BLESS, I AM EVANGELIST MANUEL VASQUEZ, IM 19 YEARS OLD AND I SERVE THE LORD, PREACH AND ALL TO THE LORD BE THE GLORY, ALWAYS!!!! IM FROM THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC BUT I RESIDE ON PENNSYLVANIA AND I GO TO A PENTECOSTAL CHURCH IN HAZLETON, PA. WE HAVE AND FOLLOW THE DOCTRINE THATS IN THE BIBLE, VERY STRICT, WE BELIEVE IN THE MANIFESTATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, DEMONS BEING REBUKED, THE SICK BEING HEALED, THE CAPTIVE BEING FREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WITH FIRE AND EMERGING INTO THE WATERS IN THE NAME OF JESUS. IVE BEEN SERVING THE LORD FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND ITS BEEN THE GREATEST EXPERIENCE AND THE BEST WAY TO LIVE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED BY GOD AS I EXPECT THE BEST FROM MY LORD AT ALL TIMES. IF YOU WISH TO GET TO KNOW ME FEEL FREE TO WRITE ME A LETTER OR JUST GET TO ME SOMEHOW ALRIGHT, DONT BE SHY, I LOVE YOU ALL! JOEL 3:10!

J

Joy50777

well welcome to cc and you will fit in vary good God Bless :D

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello and welcome my fav. verse is John 3:16

J

Joy50777

For God so loved the world, that He gave us his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

yes so beautiful :D

C

Crazy4GODword

Shalom friend and welcome

J

Joy50777

nice avatar dud :D