I'M NEW HELP ME PLEASE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

princessdeb4111962

Hello everyone,
I have been in the christian chat rooms for awhile but never introduced myself,i am Debbie Jean,married(separated now) to Bob,he is a great guy,but has a problems communicating,so i am so thankful for is site.we have three gorgeous sons,Robby 27,Scott 22,Dan 20 n one daughter in law,n 4 dogs.been together for 28 yrs. i 've been a believer in who Jesus is all my life.but I just wasn't walking for HIm.But I still loved God n Jesus.God n Jesus have n will always be in my heart.Love to get to know people,I pray that the Lord will bless me with lots of christian friends.Thank U for stopping by God bless DJ
Ps if u can help me figure out the threads i'd b pleased,I have already been called stupid n swear at,by a 22 yo on here,i won't mention names,but he wants me banned,for getting into his space,because I posted in his reply instead of my own thread.my ? is how many threads can u have up.n how do I make a new thread,some places in the diff. categories,it doesn't have a button to click on new thread,please help ty

Last edited:
G

Ganizani

Hi Debbie,
We meet again hahahahaha....I'm really sorry for the young lad who called you stupid, please forgive him, and thanks for not mentioning his name....may the good Lord bless you. This 's reminding me about what our Lord Jesus said on the cross..."Father forgive them, for they know not what they're doing." It's the same thing here, I thank the Lord that though painful but you've been able to forgive.
Greater is he who's in you than he in the outside...1 John 4:4. Just continue to be strong in Him and in the power of his might..Eph. 6:10. God is with you my friend...the joy of the Lord is your strength.Stay blessed and keep smiling in Him.:)

Your friend,

Ganizani

P

princessdeb4111962

Hi Debbie,
We meet again hahahahaha....I'm really sorry for the young lad who called you stupid, please forgive him, and thanks for not mentioning his name....may the good Lord bless you. This 's reminding me about what our Lord Jesus said on the cross..."Father forgive them, for they know not what they're doing." It's the same thing here, I thank the Lord that though painful but you've been able to forgive.
Greater is he who's in you than he in the outside...1 John 4:4. Just continue to be strong in Him and in the power of his might..Eph. 6:10. God is with you my friend...the joy of the Lord is your strength.Stay blessed and keep smiling in Him.:)

Your friend,

Ganizani
God Bless u ,my brother in Christ,I am so blessed to have a friend like U,Yes I have already forgiven him,but please pray I don't get banned from here.If anyone should, he should for swearing at me n calling me stupid,Have a blessed day keep in touch:)

P

princessdeb4111962

Hello everyone,
I have been in the christian chat rooms for awhile but never introduced myself,i am Debbie Jean,married(separated now) to Bob,he is a great guy,but has a problems communicating,so i am so thankful for is site.we have three gorgeous sons,Robby 27,Scott 22,Dan 20 n one daughter in law,n 4 dogs.been together for 28 yrs. i 've been a believer in who Jesus is all my life.but I just wasn't walking for HIm.But I still loved God n Jesus.God n Jesus have n will always be in my heart.Love to get to know people,I pray that the Lord will bless me with lots of christian friends.Thank U for stopping by God bless DJ
Ps if u can help me figure out the threads i'd b pleased,I have already been called stupid n swear at,by a 22 yo on here,i won't mention names,but he wants me banned,for getting into his space,because I posted in his reply instead of my own thread.my ? is how many threads can u have up.n how do I make a new thread,some places in the diff. categories,it doesn't have a button to click on new thread,please help ty
I don't wear much makeup,a lit mascara,moisterizer on my face,n eye liner.But its only to church,when I am at home or at the store,I don't wear nothing,except clothes lol.
How do ya'll feel about makeup????Do u think it's a sin to wear it,if God made us without it.Should we older women show all ur wrinkles,Rascal Flatt wrote a great song on it.
I'm loving more n more my natural beauty.Ladies, U should try it,more time praying n less time trying to make urself more beautiful.Let everyone see ur" true beauty".by the way,I just loved that show on TV.Not judging just suggesting it ladies:)

I

iraasuup

There is a button to post a new thread.

Just go the forum you want to post your thread in eg: Suggestions, then up the top on the left hand side above the yellow tool bar, you will see a shaded grey tab that says 'NEW THREAD'. Click on that, and post away.

I don't know how you didn't know that if you managed to start a thread in these forums? To do that you had to do exactly as I just explained, so somehow I think you already know how to make a thread. I'm pretty sure I read a thread u started in the suggestions forum about cams, so I'm not really sure what you're asking, but I hope that answers your question.

If you want to reply to a thread, you just click on the thread you want to reply to, then click on the shaded grey 'POST REPLY' tab in the bottom left hand corner, but you already knew that too I'm sure, as you have managed to reply to this here thread, which is your own. I'm also not sure why you're telling us about make-up... are you trying to start a new topic/thread?

I'm confused!

S

shedrach

WE ARE CREATED NATURALLY BY GOD WITHOUT MAKE-UPS.WHEN GOD CREATED US THERE IS NOTHING LIKE MAKEUPS ON OUR FACES.AND WE SHOULD TRY TO DO EVERYTHING WITH THE FEAR OF GOD BECAUSE THE FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.SOME PEOPLE ARE CREATED NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL BY GOD .WHEN THEY ADD MAKE UPS THE LOOK UGLY.THOUGH THIS IS A HARD TASK FOR THE YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN OF THESE DAYS.BUT WE SHOULD TRY TO OBEY THE WORD OF GOD NOT THE WORD OF OUR HEARTS.

P

princessdeb4111962

There is a button to post a new thread.

Just go the forum you want to post your thread in eg: Suggestions, then up the top on the left hand side above the yellow tool bar, you will see a shaded grey tab that says 'NEW THREAD'. Click on that, and post away.

I don't know how you didn't know that if you managed to start a thread in these forums? To do that you had to do exactly as I just explained, so somehow I think you already know how to make a thread. I'm pretty sure I read a thread u started in the suggestions forum about cams, so I'm not really sure what you're asking, but I hope that answers your question.

If you want to reply to a thread, you just click on the thread you want to reply to, then click on the shaded grey 'POST REPLY' tab in the bottom left hand corner, but you already knew that too I'm sure, as you have managed to reply to this here thread, which is your own. I'm also not sure why you're telling us about make-up... are you trying to start a new topic/thread?

I'm confused!
I'm sorry to confused u,Yes ,u r right I do no how to do the new thread,but what i am saying is,its gone,when i click on the room i have already have a thread in,Can u only have one thread per room,thats what i am asking,but ty so much for writing to me.hope u no what i am asking now God bless

P

princessdeb4111962

WE ARE CREATED NATURALLY BY GOD WITHOUT MAKE-UPS.WHEN GOD CREATED US THERE IS NOTHING LIKE MAKEUPS ON OUR FACES.AND WE SHOULD TRY TO DO EVERYTHING WITH THE FEAR OF GOD BECAUSE THE FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.SOME PEOPLE ARE CREATED NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL BY GOD .WHEN THEY ADD MAKE UPS THE LOOK UGLY.THOUGH THIS IS A HARD TASK FOR THE YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN OF THESE DAYS.BUT WE SHOULD TRY TO OBEY THE WORD OF GOD NOT THE WORD OF OUR HEARTS.
So u r saying NO makeup for u.Cool ty

D

Deane

Hello again, I see that I am the oldest on here and so I don't think I need to be. All of you are so young and so much of your life is ahead. Stay close to the Lord and wait for him to direct your paths. You will stumble but he will pick you up,pat you the head and say this too shall pass and then put you on the right path. Oh yes there are many twists on the road of life. Some good and some bad but if we keep holding on to the hand of the Lord we will come through it all. He loves us even when we stumble(sin) and He says in His word, He will never leave us nor give us anything more than we can handle. Love Him with all you heart, soul, mind and body. I pray each of you will have a blessed day in Lord. Good bye.

W

worldlover

hello jean!!!welcome to the company!:]

P

princessdeb4111962

Hello again, I see that I am the oldest on here and so I don't think I need to be. All of you are so young and so much of your life is ahead. Stay close to the Lord and wait for him to direct your paths. You will stumble but he will pick you up,pat you the head and say this too shall pass and then put you on the right path. Oh yes there are many twists on the road of life. Some good and some bad but if we keep holding on to the hand of the Lord we will come through it all. He loves us even when we stumble(sin) and He says in His word, He will never leave us nor give us anything more than we can handle. Love Him with all you heart, soul, mind and body. I pray each of you will have a blessed day in Lord. Good bye.
Ur only as old as u feel, I believe.We r all young at heart God bless Deane,thank U