Im new here. Help?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

ashley_mcbride

Im new. I don't really know whats going on..but im starting to lose faith.
I dont want to offend anyone, I respect you guys. I just have a lot of unanswered questions.
But if anyone could help me out with this confusion that would be great.
Email me If you would like- [email protected]

S

Slobodan_Adilovic

We all lose faith, but as long as we still want to be close to him, we can find a way to keep our faith. Just read your bible and pray everyday

C

Celibrate

Welcome , Ashley! I'm new here, but it looks like you chose a good place to ask any questions about faith. Hang in there, there are plenty of good people here to help you.

A

ashley_mcbride

Thanks. =]

E

enoughevidence

Im new. I don't really know whats going on..but im starting to lose faith.
I dont want to offend anyone, I respect you guys. I just have a lot of unanswered questions.
But if anyone could help me out with this confusion that would be great.
Email me If you would like- [email protected]
hi ashley, i'm pretty clueless with this chat room stuff but i'd really like to chat with you about your faith if you want to

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hi Ashley, welcome to cc. I hope that you will find the answers here that you are looking for. Ill keep you in my prayers. Smiles and God bless, pickles

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Hi Ashley! Welcome to CC. Isn't the devil terrible? He brings all these winds to try to make us sway but hang in there!! You've go to put up a fight for what and who you love and i'm pretty sure God will back u up. I'll be praying!!

God Bless:D

L

lady41

:)Ashley, we all feel that way from time to time especially when a storm has come our way in our life. I am new here to, but I do know that the Bible says that the Devil is the author of confussion Not God. Reject the confussed feeling because it is leading you away from God. What ever you are going through keep your eyes focused on Him, The Lord. It is hard to be a Christian these days, but know this ... God loves you Always and He is Always with you He will never leave you nor forsake you. The Bible tells us that. I myself have gone threw the same thing and maybe I will share it one day. It would take to long to write. But trust me when I tell you this, it is so very important to read your Bible and Pray everyday to build your relationship with Him. Keep your focus on God and not the problem. I hope that helps. Feel free to contact me.

C

ClimbingUpward

Hey Ashley, I'm pretty much new here aswell. Still don't really know what i'm doing either.

Try not to lose faith, hold tight to that faith, never let it go, believe me you don't wanna let it go.

When you start feeling like you're losing it, pray, read your bible, or talk with other Christians.