I'm new here :/

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kateyheartsmusic

Just joined this site... ten minutes ago or so. I'm nineteen and looking for some good people to talk to about anything and everything :D

C

ChurchGirlSwag

Hey :) Welcome! I'm new too, been here a couple days :eek: So far I like it, hope you like it too :)

K

kateyheartsmusic

Well thanks! I don't really know what to think yet. I don't really know what i'm doing lol. Tried the chat rooms and got really confused lol.

C

ChurchGirlSwag

oh lol, how or what did u get confused abut?

J

jesusnme

welcome sweet =)
you'll get use to the chat rooms pretty easy i reckon ;)
let me know if you need a hand with anything! x

Jun 26, 2012
Welcome, Katey! Glad that you joined CC! I really like CC, and I am a newbie (two months) and it is really nice :D

L

Live_Love_Believe

Welcome to Christian chat, where you can find people from all around the globe, with interests and hobbies, jokes and stories beyond to spare, some have musical talent, others have physical, nearly all have spiritual stories to share, I hope you enjoy your stay, if you ever need some help navigating your profile or parts of the site, I'd be glad to help, as will most anyone who knows how to get around.

S

Scarlette18

Just joined up yesterday, excellent idea whoever first began Christian Chat!

P

Prettyfull

Agree :) It was mother tht showed me this and told me that I should join :) xx

Loving it at the moment <3
God Is Godd
All The Time :) xx