I'm New- Hi!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SeaGlass1111

Hi. I am new here and wanted to say that I've never experienced chat rooms like these...I've been to many different chats and not once have I found a place where people can talk (and sometimes argue), but there is never anything crude going on. It's a very clean site. I'm actually shocked and I sure hope it stays this way. It is so nice not having to worry about what we will see. Very nice. I am sure that God will continue to bless what is going on here. Good job to all of those who have created it for us! And thank you for the warm welcome and all of the help that I have received from other users! :D

A

Andy_K_2002

Welcome to Christianchat SeaGlass :). I saw u in the rooms last night :).

S

SeaGlass1111

Hi Andy, I remember you and thanks :)

C

Cako53

Welcome I also saw you in the rooms, except today. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

W

wwjd_kilden

hi

welcome to cc