I'm new...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Audball

...and I'm prepared to be banned. Ya see, I was just banned (after one day) from a different Christian chat forum. I guess they didn't like me. Although they had a LOT more rules and were generally more uppity than this forum seems to be. We'll see how it goes. lol

I know, great introduction :rolleyes: But, I figured I should get that out of the way so there's nothing to "expose" later on. :eek: Ohh, the scandal! I think the problem is that I'm more liberal than most Christians are. Well, let me clarify that. I'm fine with more things because I don't care what other people do...not my life, I'm not in a position to change it, so why bother with it?

My parents divorced when I was three, and have both remarried. I have 6 younger siblings between the two households, with two on the way. My daddy's a PhD scientist and a firm atheist, so I'm exposed to a lot of...secular-ness? Haha. My mom, however, is Southern Baptist. Hoo boy. I'm not quite sure that the denomination fits me as well as it should.

I'm currently in college, and I have an amazing boyfriend. My best friend is also my roommate, and she's the best (ie most Christ-like) Christian I've ever met. They've each had their own (very good) influences on me, in different ways.

I am a Christian, just so there's no confusion. (It's kinda sad that I have to say that.) But my beliefs are sometimes considered "weird" or "bad" by other Christians. I'm just more open-minded, and I have a skill they seem to lack -- I can entertain an idea, mull it over in my head, and reach a conclusion about it...all without actually making it my own idea/opinion.

J

jimmydiggs

Hello Audball. Welcome to CC

Wipe your shoes off, and leave them at the door.

A

Audball

I'm from the country. We don't wear shoes. :p But thanks!

B

buttacup

welcome to cc
God Bless

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello Audball welcome to Christian Chat.

S

Stephen

Hello and welcome to CC

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Yeah, strange story, just don't get banned again... Btw welcome!!

F

Forgiven66

Hello Audball, and welcome to Christian Chat.

K

Kooper

...and I'm prepared to be banned. Ya see, I was just banned (after one day) from a different Christian chat forum. I guess they didn't like me. Although they had a LOT more rules and were generally more uppity than this forum seems to be. We'll see how it goes. lol

I know, great introduction :rolleyes: But, I figured I should get that out of the way so there's nothing to "expose" later on. :eek: Ohh, the scandal! I think the problem is that I'm more liberal than most Christians are. Well, let me clarify that. I'm fine with more things because I don't care what other people do...not my life, I'm not in a position to change it, so why bother with it?

My parents divorced when I was three, and have both remarried. I have 6 younger siblings between the two households, with two on the way. My daddy's a PhD scientist and a firm atheist, so I'm exposed to a lot of...secular-ness? Haha. My mom, however, is Southern Baptist. Hoo boy. I'm not quite sure that the denomination fits me as well as it should.

I'm currently in college, and I have an amazing boyfriend. My best friend is also my roommate, and she's the best (ie most Christ-like) Christian I've ever met. They've each had their own (very good) influences on me, in different ways.

I am a Christian, just so there's no confusion. (It's kinda sad that I have to say that.) But my beliefs are sometimes considered "weird" or "bad" by other Christians. I'm just more open-minded, and I have a skill they seem to lack -- I can entertain an idea, mull it over in my head, and reach a conclusion about it...all without actually making it my own idea/opinion.
How dare you make me read so much. *inserts meanface*
jk
Hi, Audball. Welcome to Christian Chat. I hope that you find the chocolate mints by the door appealing. And I pray that you will have a pleasent time here @ CC. :D

God bless.

-Kooper