I'M NEW

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

southgal

I'M NEW HERE SO I'M A LITTLE NERVOUS. I'M SINGLE AND I LIVE IN A VERY SMALL TOWN. I'M A BIG HISTORY AND MYTHOLOGY BUFF, AND I ALSO ENJOY SCIENCE AND SCI-FI.

S

SamIam

so you lift weights how buff are you??

S

southgal

NO WEIGHTS, JUST MYTHOLOGY KNOLEDGE.

Z

Zariel

Awesome, you sound like my kind of gal, lol
I love all things mythology, from the Ramayana to the legends of the Aesir, and I am probably THE BIGGEST Orson Scott Card fan (and yes I know he's Mormon...) I love sci-fi/fantasy, I'm even semi-writing a fantasy saga, so yeah... :D Welcome, I'm new myself, but I have really enjoyed connecting with other Christians here!

Jan 9, 2009
HI Southgal,

I'm Terry. Welcome to CC. I'm a Sci-fi fan too. Especially Star trek. Except for DS9. I don't really like that series, but all the rest are AWESOME!! :D :)

I

im_changing_4_GOD

hello every one im a new christian i gave my life to the lord on August 8, 2010 and that was the best thing i could have done!

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, Im_changing_4_GOD.

Why not start your own thread and introduce yourself. Just go to the New Christian Chat Members forum and click “New thread.”

P

periksandeep

welcome to cc , the new comers