I'm not scared, I was born for this.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

incorporatestreet

I was 13 when I tried to commit suicide.
I know how it feels to be all alone in the bathroom in the middle of the night with a knife
in your hand, your body shaking, your jaw clinched tight, tears rolling down your cheeks.
Wondering why no one can see your pain, hear your cries.

What God showed me that night, is that people will tear you down.
You can't rely on people to fill the voids in your heart, not family, not friends... no one.
We are human and humans fail, we are not perfect.
He said to me, that I need to rely on Him and him alone.
He will not fail me. He will not let me down.
He will listen to me, comfort me, and heal me of my broken heart.
But he needs all the peices of my heart to put it back together.

After that night, it wasn't all dandy.

Six years later, I'm just now understanding what he told me that night...
I'm just now learning how to rely completely on Him.
I have climbed multiple mountains, I've seen very low valleys.
But by having faith, God has guided me and stood by my side,
never leaving me or doubting me.

Mark 11: 22 - 24
22 "Have faith in God," Jesus answered.
23 "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,'
and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.
24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you of your sins."

B

Beeb0

Seeing posts like this just makes my heart warm. It's amazing how God can take ones life & completely turn it around. I suffered with depression for quite awhile before I turned to Christ, so I can relate to this post. Even at the worst of times you can feel him in your heart comforting you.

H

hersecretrefuge

Wow missy...even knowing you as long as I have I didnt know that was you so many years ago...but God really had mercy and saved you from yourself.

I mean you have no idea how alive my heart becomes to see you like this now. Jesus is totally wooing your heart and to see how you have been changing so fast...so quickly...really inspires me! I was so worried about you but I didn't know what else to do. I am so glad Jesus has really just reached down and saved you.

Zephaniah 3:17 Just came ti mind.

It's my favorite verse actually...its the tatoo i have lol. but fits you right now

Zephaniah 3:17- The Lord your God is with You, and He is MIGHTY TO SAVE. He will quiet you with HIS LOVE, and REJOICE/DANCE over you with loud singing.

Girl just keep going after his heart and become more intimate with him. religion gets you no where but he wants relationship and desires your affections. make SO MUCH time for him and he will raise you up.
also study deep in song of solomon...its all about how Jesus views you and how he sees you.

I dont know the reference but i know in song of solomon there is a part that says "ARISE, MY BEAUTIFUL ONE, MY DARLING, COME AWAY WITH ME OVER MOUNTAINS AND HILLS. THE WINTER HAS PAST AND THE RAIN IS OVER AND GONE and THE TIME OF SINGING HAS COME AND THE FLOWERS ARE IN BLOOM AND THE SINGING OF THE TURTLEDOVES IS HEARD IN OUR LAND."
i FEEL like this is a verse for you right now. snow is beautiful...especially when it falls silently and is spotless. but the winter means bitter and cold. rain is beautiful when it falls and the sound is as well but it comes in darkness and gloomy. i feel like the lord is saying you are coming out of a bitter and dark season and into a time of trust and THE TIME of rejoicing and change has come. flowers mean new beginnings and freshness.

IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GIRL!!
love you so much.
sarah