I'm Pasta

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DyingDaily

I remember back when quarters back and forth could have given me a buzz.
I guess that i accepted that 'cause nothing left with me is drugs.
I suppose the joke is off well better yet the light is fuzz.
I must just have nodded off 'cause sawin' 'em don't need a love.
I admit I'm lonely, all alone and needing stuff.
That must be why turn keys don't show all their shiny shoes and such.
Never knew the know it's me I must just be bleeding drugs.
Blindfold blocks and dro meets, must be for the sleezy touch,
Too dirty for the clean sheets, maybe I should hold a grudge,
but making money's gold leaf when platinum keep
ps on sneaking up.
I admit I drizzle on 'em when their on their reaping stuff,
Hatred couldn't phase me but monotone still freezing stuff... I know,
Why should I be breathin' love,
No goalie, so my points be dropping bucks and stuff.. I know.
So, you can save me know.
One track is never own enough.
So, you can save me now.

D

DyingDaily

I'm pasta, you can say my car go Dr. Ate. Imposter. But honest when the money breaks, I shock ya. But my pulses on they only cake. No rostah, still I'm all my shame in paint. A crock a, roastin' em mixed dinner plates. No glossed up, but maybe I could hold the gate. My shots. Uh. You could call those Holy Drapes.
And you can all wine with it, crushin' fakes like Holy Grapes. But a grape ain't made a diamonds, let my ignorance keep blissful days. M.A.H. The father of the mother call me Mah now they get overpaid.