Im really wondering

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Pic-love09

Im really wondering why God has giving me many talents but without the strength and knowledge to know how to use them.

Im really wondering what is the calling on my life.

Im really wonder why i find myself so upset that it hurts and i want to scream but i cant.

Im really wondering...so many things

Too many questions unanswered

God will give me answers some day but until then...

Im really wondering

Sep 18, 2009
god gives us the talents but it up 2 us to find out how to use then by askinggod for the wi sdom to use them if u stick by him i bet u ull find out wat u gotta do exactlye ;)

P

Pic-love09

thanx i try to don that as much as i can

H

Hillsong

be patience! an God will Speak within you

M

melissaakastorm

SO what are the talents He has given you?

Z

Zalen

There is a famous phrase in Hollywood that there is nothing as common as uncultivated talent. When you find what your talent is, pursue it to every end. Let yourself burn with the intensity of your passion, and your talent will become a gift to mankind.