I'm sick of getting acne, just want to give up life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Gout has turned to ganglion, had marrow fluid surgically removed, bu after a month.... i have a large lump in the same place. I may need to see another surgeon. I hope the guy struggling with acne appreciates that God has blessed him with only a minor ailment. All he needs is a cream to clear up his ailment.

I might have to have the same spot on my foot cut open a third time and stitched again.

I dont know why the marrow fluid is in my foot, but I am guessing God allowed it on purpose because its not close to an area that affects nerves or veins and arteries, and is close to the bone. My guess is God is putting me through this to bless and encourage someone.... because i very rarely feel any pain. But to have my foot possibly need a third surgical operation.... come on really???? I wont know anything until I consult a physician next week.

Long weekend canada day today friday, then saturday and sunday.

I'd like to call the surgeon on monday and get an oppinion.
I am going to say a prayer for complete restoration of your foot.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I am going to say a prayer for complete restoration of your foot.
Thanks, i appreciate that. But after 2 years of sleeping on the floor I could probably use a whole new body lol

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Thanks, i appreciate that. But after 2 years of sleeping on the floor I could probably use a whole new body lol
During my single years I spent 18 years sleeping on a pad on the floor. Now, I could easily have afforded a bed but since it was just me sleeping on it, why bother.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
During my single years I spent 18 years sleeping on a pad on the floor. Now, I could easily have afforded a bed but since it was just me sleeping on it, why bother.
Do aches, pains and sore muscle joints mean anything to you?? Lol

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Acne has many causes.
From your description it started as your face was healing from a serious burn, if I understand correctly. Then you mentioned spiritual attacks. That is stressful.
I'm not going to pretend to diagnose your condition. I don't cure treat or heal anything. Just keep reminding yourself that God is the great Physician and seek Him daily in prayer and the Bible for help. He may not heal you instantly as He sometimes does, but He has designed our bodies miraculously to heal when provided the proper materials and favorable conditions.

A couple things come to mind that I'll share.

Trauma:. This will take time to heal and the proper nutrition for tissue repair with minimal scaring. Make-up and any other chemicals may increase inflammation and clog pores. If I were you, I would eliminate any topical creams or make-up. The temptation is to cover up, but people don't pay us as much attention as we think.
I would allow the skin to breath and if it is dry, dab a bit of pure coconut oil on one spot of the face to see if there's a reaction or if you break out there. Discontinue is it does. If not, then that's all that's necessary for the dry areas. I'd do that daily IF needed. If you have oily skin, allow it to do it's job. It's easy to overdo the washing. Oils nurish skin, prevent infection and aid healing. Clogged pores can be opened with peppermint oil in the soap. I've found a good soap that doesn't have harsh chemicals. It's called "castle soap". I use Dr Bronners brand, but there's other good brands available. Dr. Bs Peppermint Oil soap is my favorite, but I'd go with the plain kind if you burned it recently as it might cause too much for extra sensitive skin.
Wash face every other day and the pillow case every week in a Non-scented soap. A clean bucket by hand takes a couple minutes to wash and rinse thoroughly. BioPac is a good brand. Free and Clear works too. Castle soap works but takes longer to rinse. Use warm water and rinse twice in fresh water.

Spiritual Attacks:
This causes stress which in turn increases cortisol levels. These are stress hormones that can cause undue inflammation. It can manifest in acne and rosacea (red areas that are persistent.)
I have a video that should help if you message me. As to stress, there's lots that one can do to decrease that. I have to get back to work now, but will check back tonight or tomorrow when I get a chance for part two.

I don't know if you do your own laundry, but if not I would start with the pillowcase and do the rest of the bedding in the washer while you're at it. The chemical scents, etc are breathed in all those hours sleeping and your liver must detoxify those. It also is the primary cause of chronic sinus issues.
There's lots that can be done to correct acne.
I don't know your age, so if you are under 18, I'd bring your parents in on the conversation. They can support your goals better that way.

Have a blessed weekend.

To your health and happiness!

☕🙂👍

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Acne has many causes.
From your description it started as your face was healing from a serious burn, if I understand correctly. Then you mentioned spiritual attacks. That is stressful.
I'm not going to pretend to diagnose your condition. I don't cure treat or heal anything. Just keep reminding yourself that God is the great Physician and seek Him daily in prayer and the Bible for help. He may not heal you instantly as He sometimes does, but He has designed our bodies miraculously to heal when provided the proper materials and favorable conditions.

A couple things come to mind that I'll share.

Trauma:. This will take time to heal and the proper nutrition for tissue repair with minimal scaring. Make-up and any other chemicals may increase inflammation and clog pores. If I were you, I would eliminate any topical creams or make-up. The temptation is to cover up, but people don't pay us as much attention as we think.
I would allow the skin to breath and if it is dry, dab a bit of pure coconut oil on one spot of the face to see if there's a reaction or if you break out there. Discontinue is it does. If not, then that's all that's necessary for the dry areas. I'd do that daily IF needed. If you have oily skin, allow it to do it's job. It's easy to overdo the washing. Oils nurish skin, prevent infection and aid healing. Clogged pores can be opened with peppermint oil in the soap. I've found a good soap that doesn't have harsh chemicals. It's called "castle soap". I use Dr Bronners brand, but there's other good brands available. Dr. Bs Peppermint Oil soap is my favorite, but I'd go with the plain kind if you burned it recently as it might cause too much for extra sensitive skin.
Wash face every other day and the pillow case every week in a Non-scented soap. A clean bucket by hand takes a couple minutes to wash and rinse thoroughly. BioPac is a good brand. Free and Clear works too. Castle soap works but takes longer to rinse. Use warm water and rinse twice in fresh water.

Spiritual Attacks:
This causes stress which in turn increases cortisol levels. These are stress hormones that can cause undue inflammation. It can manifest in acne and rosacea (red areas that are persistent.)
I have a video that should help if you message me. As to stress, there's lots that one can do to decrease that. I have to get back to work now, but will check back tonight or tomorrow when I get a chance for part two.

I don't know if you do your own laundry, but if not I would start with the pillowcase and do the rest of the bedding in the washer while you're at it. The chemical scents, etc are breathed in all those hours sleeping and your liver must detoxify those. It also is the primary cause of chronic sinus issues.
There's lots that can be done to correct acne.
I don't know your age, so if you are under 18, I'd bring your parents in on the conversation. They can support your goals better that way.

Have a blessed weekend.

To your health and happiness!

☕🙂👍
Next time I should check the OPs post date. I just checked back and see that this is an old thread from 2017. This person must have gotten past their problem by now.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Me too. They sounded very much in despair. It sounds like a teenager going through tough times. By now they're probably twenty something. Plus the name ends in "tee", so it sounds like either a teenager or a golfer.
Lol
I never stop to check the dates on the posts lol, well if thats the xase then we will see him on the back 9 in Heaven lol

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
I stress out because my life is a big spiritual attack.
I've been there too... I have learned to Rejoice in them now.

I know this may sound strange, but the LORD has showed me that there is a greater purpose in it.
The enemy hates you with a cruel hatred if you have truly come into Christ and represent His Kingdom.

What the enemy hopes to do by attacking you to destroy you, GOD will turn to good by preparing you to be strong in the LORD and the Power of His Might!

We really are more than conquerors through Him! Our job is to Stay upon our GOD, seeking Him for Wisdom and Discernment through every attack.

I often compare it to playing a video game... The levels have to be beaten to prepare you for the next level until you finally overcome the wicked one completely at the end of the game. (things may be different now with video games, idk, that's how it was when i used to play 25 years ago. I hope you get the point. :))

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I've been there too... I have learned to Rejoice in them now.

I know this may sound strange, but the LORD has showed me that there is a greater purpose in it.
The enemy hates you with a cruel hatred if you have truly come into Christ and represent His Kingdom.

What the enemy hopes to do by attacking you to destroy you, GOD will turn to good by preparing you to be strong in the LORD and the Power of His Might!

We really are more than conquerors through Him! Our job is to Stay upon our GOD, seeking Him for Wisdom and Discernment through every attack.

I often compare it to playing a video game... The levels have to be beaten to prepare you for the next level until you finally overcome the wicked one completely at the end of the game. (things may be different now with video games, idk, that's how it was when i used to play 25 years ago. I hope you get the point. :))
Or talk to your doctor, it doesnt have to be a big deal.