I'm sick of pain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

I feel like I've been working my butt off for the past two years to try and be a better me for lack of better word. I mean, I began counseling and have stuck with it even though it feels like open heart surgery. My husband went mad and started threatening me to the point of me not being sure if he was capable of really doing physical damage to me. I held on for months of him not talking to me except to tell me he was divorcing me. I stayed in fellowship. I stayed in ministry. I got knocked down, sometimes really hard, and I kept getting up again. I confronted my father with the help of the Lord, and was disowned. I offered him forgiveness on his deathbed, prayed for, and sang over the very man who robbed me of my entire childhood. I gave him to the Lord and forgave him. I made the decision to remove him from life support. I planned and sang at his mormon funeral. I gave the benediction to my entire unbelieving family. I held onto my marriage until I felt the Lord release me. I do not say this to say it was all me. It was certainly by the power of God only that I was able to do this... I confronted my mother and lost my entire family when she badmouthed me to them all. I prayed for her even when she called me horrible names. I have worked continuously to do what the Lord has called me to. Is it too much to ask that someone is proud of me? I am dragging along trying to keep my eyes on Jesus who is the source of my faith. I am at least attempting to turn my eyes to him in every moment. I am speaking truth even when it hurts worse than the lie. I am believing God for things beyond what I can see. Is it too much for someone to say they're proud of me?
Sorry, for my rant... It's been a long day. I lost my job the other day and it ended not turning out the way I had been promised. My unemployment interview isn't for 2 1/2 weeks. I have less than $500, and my rent is $1,200. God will provide. I know He will.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Well I must say I am proud of you! It takes courage to do what you have done.
As well as you being a leader
Gal6:9And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy.Psalms 126:5

P

pastel1

i plead the blood of Jesus over the situation that God show you more and more of his love.

Sep 8, 2012
Hang in there!
It will get better!
You are special!
You must not go by feelings.
God is greater than your feelings.
You truly are beautifully and wonderfully made.
You are made in the image of God.
People need you, Jesus needs you for the people who need you.

Sep 8, 2012
I'm proud of you.
Jesus is proud of you.
All the saints in heaven are proud of you.
All the angels are proud of you.
-Just imagine the covering of protection God the Father has provided for you, (even though you can't see it),
for all you have been through in His Name!
Don't give up before the coming of His promised blessings........they are on the way!!!

B

Bjornke

I am saddened to here that things are this bad for you. But I pray you can find that last bit of hope like I did when I came to end of my seat and nearly ended my life. I don't know your pain intimately but I know the love that covers me and gives me hope intimately and I assure you that no matter who or what happens He is there, He is loving and .He will never hurt you.

J

JessW

Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.1

Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually!

Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Praying for you for comfort, assurance, acceptance, and employment. May God bless you and keep you strong in your faith in these trying times. In the name of Jesus. Amen

Attachments

S

shekaniah

Good job on staying strong!
More prayers sent in the Love of Jesus!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Jordache, you should know I am so impressed and admazed your continued commitment to Jesus and healing in your life.
Im so sorry, as I should have let you know this more often.
Even now, when all is seems like it is the darkest, you are holding on to Jesus.
This is trully a testament and witness of faith, and I know that Jesus will use you to help others as He already has. :)
I hope you know that I do care , and always will in Jesus.
He has set you on my heart, and He will not let a day go by without calling me to pray for you.
Im certain Jesus holds you close to His heart as well.
I cannot help but wonder at what great works God Our Father has planned for your life. :)
You remain always in my prayers and heart in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

O

OFM

I live with major cronic pain is diabetic have ur name in my prayer journal prayerfully praying 4 u strong hard and deep amen allways amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I can't beleive how strong you are, what amazing faith you have.here is something you might like to hear- this is what god says about you:. 1st peter16-9 also...My friends do not be surprised at the terrible trouble that now comes to test you. do not think that something strange is happening to you but be happy that you are sharing in christ's sufferings so that you will be happy and full of joy when christ comes again in glory so you see the devil thinks you will break when everything is taken away from you but like job in the old testament you must still praise god for he gives and takes away. God see's the effort you are putting in and trust me it will not go unrewarded. Hang in there a little longer i have a feeling your pain is almost over

M

ms_rekindlethefire

i will be praying for you...

God bless