Im so lonly

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

theowlight

Just be nice and friendly, what more can you do? Read and listen to stuff so you are an interesting person and have somthing to add to convos

H

holly454

dw, i cnt spell either, lol. ppl say i type like a chav, lol.

Y

yaeger1

hi every one im new hear on this siteand im so lonly i life in a city thats kinda big kinda smaal and i want to make life long friends but im really shy when it comes to talkuin to someone face to face i dont no how tointroduce myself topeoplebut i also want to have christian friends who love God the way i do what do i do???

hey i see you are only 17 if you are alone tell God that, im alone all the time i have only a few people i ever talk to and they dont vist or anything but I have God he keeps me busy and i know one day in due time he will send some people my way that i can share my life with but till then i will apply my self to the bible and Him...
UH
hope you see what im trying to tell you if you dont just tell God and ask for wisdom
Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, the man who gains understanding. - Proverbs 3:13
Note: do not under estimate wisdom many do not find her secerts, how sad

its important that you have a good relation with God before anything else this is his will.... talk to him about it...

Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. - Proverbs 16:3 God Bless

Last edited:
P

Pineapple

hi every one im new hear on this siteand im so lonly i life in a city thats kinda big kinda smaal and i want to make life long friends but im really shy when it comes to talkuin to someone face to face i dont no how tointroduce myself topeoplebut i also want to have christian friends who love God the way i do what do i do???
No need to feel lonely, we're all friends here! Welcome to CC! :D

Meh, I'm a grammarian, it's sort of just how I am.

I try not to be insulting about it, and I let little errors slide, because I make errors myself from time to time.

x_X But, when it appears the person put forth no effort at all, it gets to me.
Excuse me, you can give yourself whatever title you wish, but at the end of the day you're being plain rude. The poster of this thread clearly just wants some friends to chat to and that's all you have to say to her? This is shameful behaviour.

O

oopsies

Excuse me, you can give yourself whatever title you wish, but at the end of the day you're being plain rude. The poster of this thread clearly just wants some friends to chat to and that's all you have to say to her? This is shameful behaviour.
Agreed. We are called to say uplifting and encouraging words to our brothers and sisters in Christ.

J

Jordan9

Welcome to the site. As others have said, don't hesitate to send a message. And there is always the chat room (although I, personally, have never used it.)

As for real-life friends, is there a youth group or Bible study in your town? That could be a good place to meet people.

Take care,
Jordan

N

NoTearsShed

*hugs* dont feel lonely & welcome to the site :D
My name is Rebecca, (Happy feet)

You can look for christian churches in your town or city =D
Or near your town.

Pray that you find a good one that God wants you to go to =D
& then in there you can start talking to people even younger kids. Christian churches best place to make christian friends in person =D
Prayed for you to find christian friends & christian church :D

K

KatelynMarissa

Just read some of the other posts. Its no wonder its hard to make Christian friends. This thread is an
example of what I was trying to say. One Christian sister is asking for help from her brothers and
sisters in Christ and Christians can't stop nit picking and bickering long enough to help her.

It must be comforting to her to know that the nit picking and bickering are more important than her needs.

exactly.

Who gives a heck if you miss spelled a word!? for crying out loud, the girl feels like crap and your worried about miss spelling. ssheesh.

Jesus is the coolest friend anyone will ever have!

I'm really sorry though. I'll be your friend :)

G

Garrison

Feel free 2 message me whenever you wanna... Be glad to chat w/ you.