Image to the beast?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
The OP is referring to Revelation 13, and the image of the beast.

Am curious what your post is saying....
Yes, referring to Rev 13. Yes, the mark of the beast is here. This mark is a literal mark, but it is not just one thing.

Yes, referring to Rev 13. Yes, the mark of the beast is here. This mark is a literal mark, but it is not just one thing.
So, if the mark is here already, what about the rest?

soberxp

May 3, 2018
This is The image of The beast.
seven heads
are Proverbs 6
16 These six things doth the Lord hate, yea, seven are an abomination unto Him:
17 a proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

ten horns are that break the Ten Commandments

Your thoughts determine your actions. Your actions are extended by your thoughts. The behaviors derived from these seven thoughts are the acts of breaking the law. So the head determines the horns

The thoughts of antichrist is a proud look
Go and describe the others

Aug 14, 2019
Please consider this possibility.

Anti-christ is an imitator of God. I believe the act of. taking the mark must be damnably offensive. A husband and father taking measures to enter a monetary system to provide for his family isn't damnable. I think it will be a rite imitating Baptism but not with water.

Before the anti-christ comes rejection of Our Lord will have been a long held mental habit. Stamped on the heart of these people is the image of Our Lord as the evil one. They will know it's not an initiation as they see it, into the archaic primitive image of God that enslaved them in the past.

They will know the rite initiates them into a different revelation, a different god, to them the only revelation of the real god. A god in their own image. A god that has made them in his image and they haven't fallen , don't need saved but from the evil god worshipped in the past as they see it..

These people have a tradition of sin against the Holy Spirit. Their rejection of God has become fixed and they have entered a state fit to judge. A state fit to take the rite of initiation into the image of the beast. To take the mark of the beast The initiation rite will give the evil spirits the right to own and perfectly possess the initiate. Instead of a legion of spirits possessing one human, a legion of humans will be possessed by one spirit.. Armies perfectly doing the will of one spirit. I think that is what I'm thinking.

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
The OP is referring to Revelation 13, and the image of the beast.

Am curious what your post is saying....
Does "OP" mean "Original Post"?

My post in part refers to Revelation 13, which is what I thought was understood.

but what I wrote also dove-tails into the sixth bowl of wrath (Rev 16).

Rev 13 is first and foremost about Roman Empire (1st Beast) and Roman Church (2nd Beast).
But more broadly the 1st beast is "state" working in tandem with the 2nd beast which is "state sponsored religion".

This tactic of the 1st Beast and 2nd Beast repeats an unspecified number of times and is simply referred to in Revelation as "beast" and "false prophet".

Islam was always meant to exist in tandem with government i.e. "Islamic State".
Therefore, Islamic State functions as "beast" and "false prophet".

The rise and continuation of Islam is the 6th bowl of wrath. However, key aspects of Islam (Islamic State) fulfills many of the clues provided in Rev 13.

Follow?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
A 3D sulpture of the beast would be called an Idol in the Bible.. Not an image..
yes & instead, we should ask how does the Bible use the word image?

And Adam lived one hundred and thirty years, and begot a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth.
(Genesis 5:3)

Does "OP" mean "Original Post"?

My post in part refers to Revelation 13, which is what I thought was understood.

but what I wrote also dove-tails into the sixth bowl of wrath (Rev 16).

Rev 13 is first and foremost about Roman Empire (1st Beast) and Roman Church (2nd Beast).
But more broadly the 1st beast is "state" working in tandem with the 2nd beast which is "state sponsored religion".

This tactic of the 1st Beast and 2nd Beast repeats an unspecified number of times and is simply referred to in Revelation as "beast" and "false prophet".

Islam was always meant to exist in tandem with government i.e. "Islamic State".
Therefore, Islamic State functions as "beast" and "false prophet".

The rise and continuation of Islam is the 6th bowl of wrath. However, key aspects of Islam (Islamic State) fulfills many of the clues provided in Rev 13.

Follow?
Gotcha.

Yes, OP original post....

Mar 28, 2016
"I AM The Good Shepherd"
- the Son of Man
Yes good Sheppard. Not good Master. A name reserved for God not seen not man seen

The owner of a thousand sheep on a thousand hills the sheep .All that father gives to the Son will come.

One is good our good Master. God not seen. Jesus did not dare stand in the holy place of God ,the abomination of desolation .

God is not a man he will not be replaced by the Son of man ,

Matthew 19:16-17 King James Version (KJV) And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Mar 28, 2016
Please consider this possibility.

Anti-christ is an imitator of God. I believe the act of. taking the mark must be damnably offensive. A husband and father taking measures to enter a monetary system to provide for his family isn't damnable. I think it will be a rite imitating Baptism but not with water.

Before the anti-christ comes rejection of Our Lord will have been a long held mental habit. Stamped on the heart of these people is the image of Our Lord as the evil one. They will know it's not an initiation as they see it, into the archaic primitive image of God that enslaved them in the past.

They will know the rite initiates them into a different revelation, a different god, to them the only revelation of the real god. A god in their own image. A god that has made them in his image and they haven't fallen , don't need saved but from the evil god worshipped in the past as they see it..

These people have a tradition of sin against the Holy Spirit. Their rejection of God has become fixed and they have entered a state fit to judge. A state fit to take the rite of initiation into the image of the beast. To take the mark of the beast The initiation rite will give the evil spirits the right to own and perfectly possess the initiate. Instead of a legion of spirits possessing one human, a legion of humans will be possessed by one spirit.. Armies perfectly doing the will of one spirit. I think that is what I'm thinking.

The antichrists' were there then and remain today.

There is no sign we can seek after, Signs are for those who rebel. Prophecy for the believers.

Aug 14, 2019
The antichrists' were there then and remain today.

There is no sign we can seek after, Signs are for those who rebel. Prophecy for the believers.
Ok. How do those statements pertain to my post?

Acts2

Aug 11, 2020
Perhaps we are seeing the precursor of the talking beast image, in that of the Virgin Mary statues speaking over seas.

Note: I'm not a Catholic hater, but am only making observation of "Talking Image".

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
Perhaps we are seeing the precursor of the talking beast image, in that of the Virgin Mary statues speaking over seas.

Note: I'm not a Catholic hater, but am only making observation of "Talking Image".
The man on the crucifix spoke to St. Thomas Aquinas (Dominican).
The man on the crucifix also spoke to St. Fransis of Assisi (Franciscan)
Google these yourself. It is astounding.

About 1236, Pope Gregory IX appointed the Franciscans, along with the Dominicans, as Inquisitors.

These events are fulfillment of Rev 13:15
English Standard Version
And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
New Living Translation
He was then permitted to give life to this statue so that it could speak. Then the statue of the beast commanded that anyone refusing to worship it must die.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Yes good Sheppard. Not good Master. A name reserved for God not seen not man seen

The owner of a thousand sheep on a thousand hills the sheep .All that father gives to the Son will come.

One is good our good Master. God not seen. Jesus did not dare stand in the holy place of God ,the abomination of desolation .

God is not a man he will not be replaced by the Son of man ,

Matthew 19:16-17 King James Version (KJV) And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
The Good Shepherd is also a name reserved only for God -- "the LORD is my Shepherd" -- the Good Shepherd is the One who is enthroned between the cherubim and gives light to all men:

Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, Thou that leadest Joseph like a flock;
Thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth.
(Psalm 80:1)
the Son of God became the Son of Man, fulfilling the word that the LORD said, that He Himself will seek out His flock and appoint One Shepherd, His servant David -- even the Son of David who says He is "good" -- The Shepherd, the "Good One"

Jesus did not deny His goodness to the rich unbeliever. He asked him why he called Him good -
- prodding,
confess before men who I AM
then Jesus added to the law of Moses, saying a thing is lacking. proving He is The Lawgiver - God - with authority to command and require concerning righteousness and salvation. seated between the cherubim, in the holy of holies.

Jesus accepted worship and did not rebuke anyone for it.
when Thomas confessed that He is "
God" Jesus said "you have believed"

not an abomination.
the Living God, the Saviour

I, even I, am the LORD, and there is no savior besides Me.
(Isaiah 43:11)