immeasurable

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
God transcends any and all words used by humanity to describe Him!

As a matter of fact...what shall we compare him to....NOTHING....BECAUSE TO DO AS SUCH would DEVALUE HIM!
ALL I COULD EVER SAY WOULD NEVER BE ENOUGH! ......SO I JUST SAY HE IS............AWESOME!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
What would heaven be like?

If after you are done celebrating, would you wonder if you should celebrate even "the finishing of celebration" for everlasting celebration?

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
not a single mortal can truly comprehend eternity

just the length of time if mortals were to try to describe it ...

"the dread of duration" as in "stuck",

but from philosophical, analytical perspective, "stuck that way" with "fear of angst of eternity" (existentialism, coming from man)

yet God have set eternity in the heart of man, who but God can comprehend it?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Is FAITH immeaurable? Hmmmm many times I have read in scripture " O ye of little faith" and "given a measure of faith"! Who has the measure for this?

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
How transcendent is God?

God transcend labels after labels till labels become so desperate, labels will just label for the sake of labeling

even if labels can only approximate relative to their finite perspective

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
anointed have the idea of heaven being forever, yet never too long and perfectly ok with how long eternity can be, never feel lost, better than Earth, wow

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

my mouth shall tell of Your righteousness
and Your salvation all the day,
for I do not know their limits!
(Psalm 71:15)

Mak33

Nov 12, 2019
great thread.
I did not read through all 18pp but gone only a few...
here is what Iโ€™ve been thinking if not yet been posted

Matthew 6:33
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Immeasurable:
Seeking
Kingdom of God
Righteousness
All these things
Added

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
great thread.
I did not read through all 18pp but gone only a few...
here is what Iโ€™ve been thinking if not yet been posted

Matthew 6:33
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Immeasurable:
Seeking
Kingdom of God
Righteousness
All these things
Added
love your sig.