IMPORTANT GROWTH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Did you understand this?

• Completely

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Mostly

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Barely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

Braxton123

The Lord is here for you, and always has been; He is the start and finish, the beginning and the end.

He stands by you always and is here to bless, He is the Light in Him there is no darkness.

He is the Truth, the very source of Love; He gives this special gift from so far above.

He's here for me and in fact He's here for you; these things I'm saying now are certainly True.

Christ Himself He is so very pure, to that snake’s venom He alone is the Cure.

The negative force "out there" that tries to lock, with His Mighty Armor we’re able to block.

He is the 1 Key that unlocks all the chains, that tries to keep us all consumed with so much pain.

All that darkness and all that ugly hate won’t ever be able to make it through His Mighty gates.

He filters all His Love from among all the hate; He brings it home to Him we simply just must wait.

We have a certain purpose, you and me; we’re on a mission now to help set souls free.

We are here right now to help plant His seed; and I tell you that we’re surely a special breed.

With His bright Light these many seeds can grow, this is something that I have the privilege to know.

The crops been growing for some time, the harvest is soon and I can see the signs.

The clouds have formed in the sky, just listen closely and I’ll tell you why.

The clouds are condensing and the rain must all fall, so the crop of His can grow so very tall.

Without this Mighty Light there is in fact no gain, the seed that accepts the Light is able to soak in the rain.

This seed can then take root in the ground and grow; I tell you the Truth is something that I know.

All the battles, the problems that cause us to cry, are the clouds that form inside our mind; which is the sky.

The rain that falls is in fact our tears, which have collected throughout the many years.

Accept the Light and accept what’s True; this is in fact a major clue of what you must do.

Thank God for His spring of living water and His Light, and that with Him we can win this outside fight.

Give thanks that Him that we can now grow, toward the Truth of what we all have come to know.

To harvest His crop that’s grown and take it all away, He could come right now at any day.​

Last edited:
B

Braxton123

I can honestly look back at my life now and say that nothing bad has ever happened to me in my entire life. That’s right; you read that correctly, nothing bad has ever happened to me in my entire life! This may sound crazy to some; but I can assure you that nothing bad has ever happened to me, because it has brought me closer to God. How therefore was it ever bad if it brought me closer to the Lord? I have been able to grow from these moments of pain, closer to the Light. All these battles that I’ve had to face, all of these “problems” that have come about; they have brought me closer to God, I have had the privilege of growing closer to the Lord. These “problems” are the clouds that form in the sky (our minds). The clouds condense and bring forth the rain; the rain is the tears that we cry from the mental and the physical pain. We are all seeds; if the seed doesn’t accept the Light, then never will it soak in the rain. Never will a seed grow if it rejects the Light! For the seeds that accept the Light; they are able to soak in the rain, and are able to grow closer to the Light. We must all grow from these moments of pain. If we don’t grow from these moments then the fact is that we will fade, die, and wither away. PRAISE GOD! I thank the Lord Almighty; it’s thanks to HIM that I have been able to break free from this mental prison that has had me trapped for so long. He is the 1 Key to the many chained locks that keep so many trapped! Get your Key today; don’t put it off until tomorrow, which may just be too late! He is the 1 Cure to the poisonous venom of the snake! Please let go of all the hate! It can only be done through Jesus Christ, there is no other way. He is forgiveness; we must forgive in order to be forgiven, others as well as yourselves. Pray for anyone who has wronged you, as well as anyone that you have wronged! Let go of the false expectations of perfection of the flesh; only God is perfect, everyone must be born again. We must all be born of the Spirit and it’s only possible through Christ through FORGIVENESS! Repent; admit that you have fallen short the Glory of God. He is here for all, and He did not come to condemn us, He came to save us! Follow Christ, don’t condemn anyone else; be like Christ, pray for anyone who has wronged you, pray for anyone who you have wronged. I hope and pray to God Almighty that this message has helped someone out there in some way. I’m praying for all, GOD BLESS!

B

Braxton123

I'm so thankful that He gave me that 1st breath of Truth; the breath of the Spirit!

Last edited by a moderator:

AfricanLady

Mar 3, 2012
This is nice,Thanks and God bless you..I like to be reminded about not to condemn anyone and to pray for those who wrong us and those we wronged.Amen.

Apr 20, 2010
God bless you Braxton... great truth... & keep praeching in the chatrooms
:)

O

OFM

this is very much alot highly spiritually excellent bee blessed allwayszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,amen.....