Important Prayer Request , Pray Now.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Heriberto777

Name is Heriberto, Better relationship with Jesus, Protection, Healthy body and Head, Bad thoughts to get cleared up, Be filled with Holy Spirit,

K

KendraLee

I'll be praying for you Heriberto. I hope this get better for you.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
i am praying for you bro. May God lead you in His wisdom and grace.

S

sinnomorePTL

Re: Dear brother, with the gift, must pass it on !!!

Dear brother Heriberto, I pray that our Lord will cast all evil, negative, doubting spirits from you, heal you physically, mentally, spiritually grant you overwhelming faith, let you know that God is always with you, feelings mean nothing, fear nothing as you are a Son of The Almighty God, fill you with peace, tranquility, joy and finally Lord, fill me with The Holy Spirit, in Jesus name, Amen

Speak to Him more often. I always start off with good morning Father.
Read His word a bit every day. Find many brothers and sisters in Jesus, they are your family!!!

Have a wonderful day in Jesus !!!

Love in Jesus Christ
brother Gary

Name is Heriberto, Better relationship with Jesus, Protection, Healthy body and Head, Bad thoughts to get cleared up, Be filled with Holy Spirit,

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying still in Jesus!

God bless.
pickles

T

twinkles

Heriberto, by the power of the holy spirit i declare that your thoughts have been totally renewed and i pray that your receive only thoughts that are glorifying to your father!!

Stay blessed...