In and out of the kingdom of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

know1

Aug 27, 2012
Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

I believe being "in Christ" and "in the kingdom of God" are two different things. I therefore believe it is possible for a person to be born again, yet go both in and out of the kingdom of God.
The story of the prodigal son comes to mind.
The younger son never lost his sonship, even after he sinned and left his father's place or kingdom. He was lost from his father's place and died spiritually, like Adam and Eve, but like Adam, he never stopped being God's son.
Some have said, 'Jesus isn't a swinging or revolving door', but the fact remains, if you have to go through the door or Jesus to "enter in" His kingdom, you have to do the same to go out. And He clearly said we shall go both in and out.
We know the kingdom of God/heaven is here within or among us, more like a state than a place. Rather than up in heaven or the sides of the north, it is like a spirit both residing and effecting the natural. It is in a different realm or world, yet it can and does effect the natural world.

Luk 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Some translations say the kingdom of God is AMONG you.
How then, do we enter this secret place of the Most High?
And how can we be in two separate locations at the same time? Both here and in the kingdom of God/heaven?
With out hearts, of course.

Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

How do we get there?
Mat 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Mat 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
Mat 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Notice how the heart goes to where your attention or eye are focused, while you remain on earth.
Two places at the same time.
When Jesus spoke to men, He always spoke to or about the heart of man or matters of the heart.
How does one see or perceive the kingdom of God?
With their heart.
How does one hear or understand said kingdom?
Again, with the heart.
How does one believe or receive from God?
They do so with the heart.
Specifically, how does one enter into this WORLD OF FAITH?
Obviously, with the heart, but how does all that work?
It took me years to know where the kingdom of God was and how to get there. The more difficult challenge however was, STAYING THERE.
The fact is, most of us don't live by faith, but in the natural.
For example, let's say you have a sickness or disease you can both see and feel, and would like to get healed of. So you go to God in prayer concerning the matter.
To start out, if you don't KNOW what the will of God is to begin with, and therefore pray saying, "if it be your will...", then you never entered into the kingdom of God to start with.
If you are not in faith, then you are not IN the kingdom of God.
Hoping, wishing, or wondering what God will do, all of which are future tense, has nothing to do with faith or the bible's version of believing, which is always in the now or present tense.
If you don't know what the will of God is, then find a promise of God, and USE THAT to stand on.
EVERY promise of God is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, YEAH/YES and AMEN, which is to say, IT IS SO or SO BE IT.
That means, God does NOT say, no, anywhere in all His promises, to them who are in Christ Jesus.
He may not hear your prayer, since some of you see yourselves as SINNERS, saved by grace, or you may not be IN CHRIST.
Either way, God doesn't hear a sinner's prayer.
God's word or His promises, has to become our personal rock or strong foundation on which we stand.
The word of God says the eye of the heart, that which one looks at or perceive, is the light in which the body follows after.
If your attention is on the problem, rather than the promise, then you are NOT, I repeat, NOT in the kingdom of God.
One enters the kingdom of God, which is the world of faith, through or by faith, and one leaves the same when they doubt or when they start looking at or have their attention of their mind's eye on the problem.
To recap, when one is in faith, having their attention or mind's eye focused on the promises of God, they are at that moment, in the kingdom of God, and when they are focused on the natural or being carnally minded, they are not or no longer in the kingdom of God.
Still a son or daughter of God, just not in the kingdom of God all the time, but going in and out of it.
Thoughts or comments?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Interesting way of looking at it, I dont know if its the case of being in and out of the kingdom though. More that Jesus being the door, we have been given the keys to the kingdom. So I suppose we can go in and out, but its more of a case of freedom and finding pasture. Not changing our mind one minute to the next of being carnally minded and then spiritually minded. That sounds a bit schizophrenic to me...and the doubleminded are unstable and do not receive anything from God.

Besides who ever heard of one being in the Kingdom and then deciding to leave. The Kingdom of God is going to be so vast that all believers are going to be its subjects. It is just entry is barred to unbelievers.

I think the thing about staying...is we walk in the spirit. Its a way. We may possibly be led astray and start looking at the natural instead of the supernatural. Yes thats a problem, but we must make a choice. I think its like abiding in the vine. If we are well trained we stick close to the vine, thankfully God does prune as do we dont go all over the place. We choose not to listen to the enemy, who tempts us. I think that the more we renew our minds with the truth the easier it becomes, but it doesnt mean to say the enemy wont try to knock us off course.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I therefore believe it is possible for a person to be born again, yet go both in and out of the kingdom of God.
You are misinterpreting "in and out".

1. First of all salvation is guaranteed by entering into Christ, who is the Door. He is the Way, the Truth, the Life, the Door, and well as the Good Shepherd. Thus "he SHALL BE saved", not may be saved.

2. Then we come to "in and out and find pasture". This speaks of freedom in Christ, and *pasture* would be a metaphor for the spiritual food that God supplies through Christ. So what this is saying is that the sheepfold is not meant to confine sheep, but only to protect them while they go in and out to feed on the Word of God and on Christ, the living Bread.

3. Entrance into the Kingdom of God is through the New Birth, and those who have been born again cannot be *unborn*.

know1

Aug 27, 2012
Interesting way of looking at it, I dont know if its the case of being in and out of the kingdom though. More that Jesus being the door, we have been given the keys to the kingdom. So I suppose we can go in and out, but its more of a case of freedom and finding pasture. Not changing our mind one minute to the next of being carnally minded and then spiritually minded. That sounds a bit schizophrenic to me...and the doubleminded are unstable and do not receive anything from God.

Besides who ever heard of one being in the Kingdom and then deciding to leave. The Kingdom of God is going to be so vast that all believers are going to be its subjects. It is just entry is barred to unbelievers.

I think the thing about staying...is we walk in the spirit. Its a way. We may possibly be led astray and start looking at the natural instead of the supernatural. Yes thats a problem, but we must make a choice. I think its like abiding in the vine. If we are well trained we stick close to the vine, thankfully God does prune as do we dont go all over the place. We choose not to listen to the enemy, who tempts us. I think that the more we renew our minds with the truth the easier it becomes, but it doesnt mean to say the enemy wont try to knock us off course.
Please keep in mind that the kingdom of God is not a PLACE, as in, here or there, but a realm or state of being.

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Putting all bias aside, while just looking at what is written and how it reads.
The kingdom of God must be something that takes place within us. It cannot be some place we go to.
Also, Jesus said He is the door to the kingdom of God, and we have to go through Him, who is the truth and the word of God, to get into that kingdom.
It would then stand to reason, that if we had to go through Him, who is the truth and the word of God, to get into the kingdom, then we would have to go through the same said door of truth and the word of God, to go out of the kingdom we went through to get in.
And in order for us to get in, we had to first believe the truth of the word of God.
And what if the door is really, the truth, and when we believe the natural over the word of God, we translate from the kingdom of truth/light to the kingdom of lie/darkness.
After all, Jesus IS the word of God, and if we agree with the natural OVER the truth of God's word, then how can we still be in the His kingdom of light or truth?

Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

The devil is called the god of this world, which is to say, the natural world.
If the natural world, and the way it works, is the kingdom of the devil, for the devil is the god of it, and his kingdom is called darkness, and darkness is referred to as a lie, then to believe the natural over the word of God, is not only to believe a lie over the truth, but to be in the kingdom of darkness instead of the kingdom of light or truth. Wouldn't that be correct?

The reason why I see us going in and out of the kingdom of God is because I see that kingdom as the world of faith, ruled by the king of truth and the word of God. And to be or agree with anything outside the scope of those parameters, is to be outside God's kingdom.
All things are possible to them that believe, because they are in the world of faith, the king of truth and the word of God, but when they doubt or see what they are doing as wrong, they are at that moment, no longer in that world or kingdom of faith, because they rejected the truth or word of God, which is the same door they went through to get into the kingdom or world of faith.

Rom 14:22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.
Rom 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Let's say for example, that you and I eat the same thing, but it is something the doctors say is not healthy for you because it has some ingredients that are harmful to the body. Such as nitrites or nitrates that are present in most processed meats. And let's say we both heard the same thing concerning the food from the same doctor, but I rejecting the doctor's words say, that it wont do any harm if we pray over the food and give God thanksgiving for it, quoting the word of God.
But let's say again, that you had some reservations about it because of what the doctor said, but decided to eat it anyway, and that I ate the food believing that the food would do no harm to me, but would instead be healthy to me and for my body.
The way I see is, you left the world of faith when you doubted, and therefore were subject to the natural course of nature, but because I believed the word or promise of God over that of the doctor's, I remained in the world of faith or the kingdom of God, and therefore the food was made healthy to my body.
I am convinced the kingdom of God is actually a state of being in faith, and being out of faith, is being out of the kingdom of God, yet still remaining in Christ or a child of God.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Jesus is in the kingdom. We fellowship with Jesus in the kingdom

If you are outside of the kingdom, that means you're not saved!

know1

Aug 27, 2012
Nehemiah6,
You are misinterpreting "in and out".
Perhaps, but at the same time, you might be misinterpreting what the kingdom of God is.

1. First of all salvation is guaranteed by entering into Christ, who is the Door. He is the Way, the Truth, the Life, the Door, and well as the Good Shepherd. Thus "he SHALL BE saved", not may be saved.
The word of God says Christ is the door to the kingdom, it has yet to be established that the "kingdom of God" and "in Christ" are one in the same thing.
I'm still working on that, but I believe they are separate.
I still believe one can leave the kingdom of God and still be in Christ, or at the very least, be a son or daughter of God and go in and out of both Christ and the kingdom.
Like I said above, I'm not positive about that, neither have I received any revelation on it at this time, but it appears to be something along those lines.

2. Then we come to "in and out and find pasture". This speaks of freedom in Christ, and *pasture* would be a metaphor for the spiritual food that God supplies through Christ. So what this is saying is that the sheepfold is not meant to confine sheep, but only to protect them while they go in and out to feed on the Word of God and on Christ, the living Bread.
I agree with your analogy of the word pasture, but I can still feed on the living bread while being in doubt about something.
Keep in mind that where your treasure is, there your heart will be also, and to continue that line of thought it could be said, 'where your heart is, there you are also'.
This is how we are translated from darkness to light, from one kingdom to another. How we can be in heavenly places and yet here on earth at the same time.
I would say the kingdom of God is a place only the heart can enter.
When considering the heart, one must look at its thoughts and intents. What it causes you to look at, think about, and to dwell on. For whatever or where ever it is, that is where you are also.
Have you ever had anyone ask you, "where'd you go, could nine?"
What your heart does, you do, and what it looks at, you are looking at, what it will listen to or not, you will do the same, and where it is, so are you.

3. Entrance into the Kingdom of God is through the New Birth, and those who have been born again cannot be *unborn*.
What kingdom are you in when you tell others, you don't believe God will heal you or a family member, even if you had faith?
The kingdom of light or of darkness?
And is the kingdom of God the same as the kingdom of light/truth or not?

Is being "in Christ" the same as being "in the kingdom of God/heaven"?
This is something I am still seeking God on, but I have yet to see anyone prove scripturally, the two are the same.
If you can, I would certainly be interested in looking at it while seeking God about the same.
[/QUOTE]

Sep 3, 2016
Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

I believe being "in Christ" and "in the kingdom of God" are two different things. I therefore believe it is possible for a person to be born again, yet go both in and out of the kingdom of God.
The younger son never lost his sonship, even after he sinned and left his father's place or kingdom. He was lost from his father's place and died spiritually, like Adam and Eve, but like Adam, he never stopped being God's son.
Some have said, 'Jesus isn't a swinging or revolving door', but the fact remains, if you have to go through the door or Jesus to "enter in" His kingdom, you have to do the same to go out. And He clearly said we shall go both in and out.
We know the kingdom of God/heaven is here within or among us, more like a state than a place. Rather than up in heaven or the sides of the north, it is like a spirit both residing and effecting the natural. It is in a different realm or world, yet it can and does effect the natural world.

Luk 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Some translations say the kingdom of God is AMONG you.
How then, do we enter this secret place of the Most High?
And how can we be in two separate locations at the same time? Both here and in the kingdom of God/heaven?
With out hearts, of course.

Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

How do we get there?
Mat 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Mat 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
Mat 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Notice how the heart goes to where your attention or eye are focused, while you remain on earth.
Two places at the same time.
When Jesus spoke to men, He always spoke to or about the heart of man or matters of the heart.
How does one see or perceive the kingdom of God?
With their heart.
How does one hear or understand said kingdom?
Again, with the heart.
How does one believe or receive from God?
They do so with the heart.
Specifically, how does one enter into this WORLD OF FAITH?
Obviously, with the heart, but how does all that work?
It took me years to know where the kingdom of God was and how to get there. The more difficult challenge however was, STAYING THERE.
The fact is, most of us don't live by faith, but in the natural.
For example, let's say you have a sickness or disease you can both see and feel, and would like to get healed of. So you go to God in prayer concerning the matter.
To start out, if you don't KNOW what the will of God is to begin with, and therefore pray saying, "if it be your will...", then you never entered into the kingdom of God to start with.
If you are not in faith, then you are not IN the kingdom of God.
Hoping, wishing, or wondering what God will do, all of which are future tense, has nothing to do with faith or the bible's version of believing, which is always in the now or present tense.
If you don't know what the will of God is, then find a promise of God, and USE THAT to stand on.
EVERY promise of God is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, YEAH/YES and AMEN, which is to say, IT IS SO or SO BE IT.
That means, God does NOT say, no, anywhere in all His promises, to them who are in Christ Jesus.
He may not hear your prayer, since some of you see yourselves as SINNERS, saved by grace, or you may not be IN CHRIST.
Either way, God doesn't hear a sinner's prayer.
God's word or His promises, has to become our personal rock or strong foundation on which we stand.
The word of God says the eye of the heart, that which one looks at or perceive, is the light in which the body follows after.
If your attention is on the problem, rather than the promise, then you are NOT, I repeat, NOT in the kingdom of God.
One enters the kingdom of God, which is the world of faith, through or by faith, and one leaves the same when they doubt or when they start looking at or have their attention of their mind's eye on the problem.
To recap, when one is in faith, having their attention or mind's eye focused on the promises of God, they are at that moment, in the kingdom of God, and when they are focused on the natural or being carnally minded, they are not or no longer in the kingdom of God.
Still a son or daughter of God, just not in the kingdom of God all the time, but going in and out of it.
Thoughts or comments?
Your doctrine is false. This is a misinterpretation of the scriptures.

“9 I am the Door (presents an emphatic statement; the Church is not the door to Christ, as the Catholics teach, but Christ is the Door to the Church): by Me if any man enter in, he shall be Saved (as the “Door,” Jesus is the “Saviour”), and shall go in and out, and find pasture (they went in for safety and went out for pasture).” John 10:9

JSM

Apr 15, 2017

But applying this to the prodigal son would not be the way that Jesus meant this to mean.

For Jesus said the person shall go in and out, and find pasture, but the prodigal son hit rock bottom when he left his father to go spend his inheritance, and ate what the swine ate.

So how did he find pasture when he left, and was restored when he came back, so it seems like he only had pasture when he was with the father, and not pasture after he left.

His father said he was lost when he left, and dead, and now he is alive, and found when he came back, so no pasture when he left.

But they that enter the door, Jesus, shall go in and out and find pasture, so this in and out cannot be leaving and coming back.

There is the kingdom on earth now with the Holy Spirit in the saints as they display the kingdom of God's ways on earth.

Then the kingdom of God as Jesus and the saints rule over the heathen in the millennial reign of Christ.

And the kingdom of God, the New Jerusalem, the final destination of the saints, the place that Jesus went away to prepare for the saints.

The angels when created were referred to as the sons of God, but the ones that rebelled cannot come back.

But they are not in the flesh, and when the angels rebelled they tainted their whole being that cannot be reversed, and the sin cannot be put off.

But the saints are in the flesh, and in the flesh dwells no good thing, and if they backslide they can be restored, and the situation reversed, and the saints when they sinned, and repented, their whole being is not tainted for the flesh can be put off, and save the soul.

know1

Aug 27, 2012
Your doctrine is false. This is a misinterpretation of the scriptures.

“9 I am the Door (presents an emphatic statement; the Church is not the door to Christ, as the Catholics teach, but Christ is the Door to the Church): by Me if any man enter in, he shall be Saved (as the “Door,” Jesus is the “Saviour”), and shall go in and out, and find pasture (they went in for safety and went out for pasture).” John 10:9

JSM
Agreed to a point.
What they went in to is the sheep fold, as it is written.
And when they do that, they shall be save, it says.
However, it does talk about getting in another way, and I doubt they are saved.

Joh 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

So whatever this place is that the sheep are, it apparently is possible for those who are not of the sheepfold to enter in. Where that may be.
Again, it cannot be a place but a state or realm.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
A state or realm is the same as a place, you keep insistng it isnt, but God shows much more Above what we can ask or think. Remember Jesus was talking to the Pharisees at that time. Of course they couldnt see the kingdom for the trees, or even the future King right in front of them who was talking to them. They were blind. And they didnt have faith in what couldnt be seen YET.

You can believe that the kingdom is only a state of mind...but the you put yourself in the same state as mayan buddhists who believe in nirvana which is all on the mind and everything else is an illusion. When Jesus was bodily resurrected nobody could deny that He came back from the dead, and they couldnt say theyd just seen a ghost or imagined it. 500 people eyewitnessed Jesus. That is the problem with your thinking, you cant see when God is going to manifest His kingdom. A heart change yes but it was also an earthquake shattering change too cos the veil was torn in two. That temple came down not stone was left on top of the other...so things changed that one could see as well as inside where man couldnt see.

See the Kingdom of God isnt like its going to be the emporor with no clothes. A Kingdom, by definition is a realm, its also a place. Its land. When Jesus says I go to preapre a place for you, in my fathers house there are many mansions you think hes not actually talking about a place?
Ok lets see, say you in the desert, there are no trees and water, no amount of magical thinking can make us believe you in the garden of eden. Especially when you are crying out for water. I have conversed with lots of people enamoured of gnostic thinking that they can justify anything as spiritual while they sin away cos apparently sin doesnt matter in the flesh because in their heart they just dont think they are sinning. So if you sleep with someone whos not your wife but you say you love your wife and dont tell her thats not sinning...only cos you dont get caught. How foolish is that?

I am not saying you do that cos i dont know you but thats the kind of thinking you are demonstrating.

know1

Aug 27, 2012
A state or realm is the same as a place, you keep insistng it isnt, but God shows much more Above what we can ask or think. Remember Jesus was talking to the Pharisees at that time. Of course they couldnt see the kingdom for the trees, or even the future King right in front of them who was talking to them. They were blind. And they didnt have faith in what couldnt be seen YET.

You can believe that the kingdom is only a state of mind...but the you put yourself in the same state as mayan buddhists who believe in nirvana which is all on the mind and everything else is an illusion. When Jesus was bodily resurrected nobody could deny that He came back from the dead, and they couldnt say theyd just seen a ghost or imagined it. 500 people eyewitnessed Jesus. That is the problem with your thinking, you cant see when God is going to manifest His kingdom. A heart change yes but it was also an earthquake shattering change too cos the veil was torn in two. That temple came down not stone was left on top of the other...so things changed that one could see as well as inside where man couldnt see.

See the Kingdom of God isnt like its going to be the emporor with no clothes. A Kingdom, by definition is a realm, its also a place. Its land. When Jesus says I go to preapre a place for you, in my fathers house there are many mansions you think hes not actually talking about a place?
Ok lets see, say you in the desert, there are no trees and water, no amount of magical thinking can make us believe you in the garden of eden. Especially when you are crying out for water. I have conversed with lots of people enamoured of gnostic thinking that they can justify anything as spiritual while they sin away cos apparently sin doesnt matter in the flesh because in their heart they just dont think they are sinning. So if you sleep with someone whos not your wife but you say you love your wife and dont tell her thats not sinning...only cos you dont get caught. How foolish is that?

I am not saying you do that cos i dont know you but thats the kind of thinking you are demonstrating.
I think you are way off from what I was talking about.
I was not talking about the mind of the brain, but of the heart.
I'm not into any of that religious garbage.
You have more than one mind.
The thoughts and intents of the heart is not the same as the thoughts and intents of the brain in the cranium.
I see a little where I am off on my interpretation, but you took what I said in a direction in which I did not go.
I'm still seeking God on this one, but thank you for your input.

know1

Aug 27, 2012

But applying this to the prodigal son would not be the way that Jesus meant this to mean.

For Jesus said the person shall go in and out, and find pasture, but the prodigal son hit rock bottom when he left his father to go spend his inheritance, and ate what the swine ate.

So how did he find pasture when he left, and was restored when he came back, so it seems like he only had pasture when he was with the father, and not pasture after he left.

His father said he was lost when he left, and dead, and now he is alive, and found when he came back, so no pasture when he left.

But they that enter the door, Jesus, shall go in and out and find pasture, so this in and out cannot be leaving and coming back.

There is the kingdom on earth now with the Holy Spirit in the saints as they display the kingdom of God's ways on earth.

Then the kingdom of God as Jesus and the saints rule over the heathen in the millennial reign of Christ.

And the kingdom of God, the New Jerusalem, the final destination of the saints, the place that Jesus went away to prepare for the saints.

The angels when created were referred to as the sons of God, but the ones that rebelled cannot come back.

But they are not in the flesh, and when the angels rebelled they tainted their whole being that cannot be reversed, and the sin cannot be put off.

But the saints are in the flesh, and in the flesh dwells no good thing, and if they backslide they can be restored, and the situation reversed, and the saints when they sinned, and repented, their whole being is not tainted for the flesh can be put off, and save the soul.
Thank you for you post.
I agree with you concerning the prodigal sons to a point, but I was mostly trying to point out that the son left his father's kingdom, so to speak, and though he was considered lost and even dead, he never lost his sonship.
I still see the kingdom of God as a world or realm of faith where we have to go through a door of truth of a sort.
I obviously need to do more seeking and meditating concerning the verse in question, but I do thank you for you input as well.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Ok my response is just what I seem to get from your post.
I dont do religious garbage either. So you not getting it from me.

For example someone whos uncoverted and unregenerate would listen to their heart, but the heart is deceitful and wicked who can know it? One needs a NEW heart, a pure heart.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Check out genesis 5:6

So you need to qualify it with the grace upon ones heart. Sorry if going off tangent but what am trying to say is, when God gives you a pure clean heart and a new spirit, and you walk in spirit, everyone can see that, its not hidden.

know1

Aug 27, 2012
Ok my response is just what I seem to get from your post.
I dont do religious garbage either. So you not getting it from me.

For example someone whos uncoverted and unregenerate would listen to their heart, but the heart is deceitful and wicked who can know it? One needs a NEW heart, a pure heart.
Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
This is the work that is done to the believer at conversion.

K

KnowMe

was there some pastures around the beautiful gate?