In distress

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MKM

I am hoping that there are some experts on this site that may be able to help me with a question.

I am dating a girl of another religion. I am not a christian but I have "tried" but I just seem unable to believe even though I really try hard.I did the same with her religion but it seems I can't believe in any religion at all. It is really frustrating and I have no bad intentions about anything. I wan't to do good things as anyone else but I just can't find my way.
My question is: Do you think God will forgive me if I accidentially choose the wrong path in good intentions?

May 21, 2009
I am hoping that there are some experts on this site that may be able to help me with a question.

I am dating a girl of another religion. I am not a christian but I have "tried" but I just seem unable to believe even though I really try hard.I did the same with her religion but it seems I can't believe in any religion at all. It is really frustrating and I have no bad intentions about anything. I wan't to do good things as anyone else but I just can't find my way.
My question is: Do you think God will forgive me if I accidentially choose the wrong path in good intentions?

I'm not a expert. But God forgives if you ask. Just ask Jesus to come into your heart and learn how much he loves you. John 3-16. And keep learning for the rest of your life. He also says not to worry. God bless you!

R

Rosewater

God knows and seeks the condition of your heart. Bless you.

D

dmdave17

God forgives anything and everything through the blood of Jesus Christ, but that implies that we have to ask for His forgiveness. There is an old saying that "The road to hell is paved with good intentions.". If and when you recognize the truth ("Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well.'"...John 14:6-7), God will welcome you into the Kingdom of Heaven with all believers.

A

AnandaHya

IF your willfully sin in the false belief that you will be later forgive, it will result in you either never finding GOd and His forgiveness or in you suffering a lot of heartache and pain before you eventually feel Godly sorrow in your heart for your sin and disobedience and turn to true repentance to God and allow Him to be not only Savior but also LORD of your life.

tomorrow is never promised to anyone, would you reject God now and spend your days chasing after your own lust and then curse God when you find yourself dead and in Hell?

would you scorn God's love to chase after one who does not know His heart and has not been given to you from Him?

Would you allow the thorns of this world to choke the seed of God's Word, His Holy Gospel?

Or will you repent and learn of God's way and His love and His truth?

Or will you diligently pray and learn the true meaning of faith and then diligently add to it virtue, knowledge, self control, brotherly kindness, and LOVE?

it takes more then "asking for forgiveness" it takes a broken and contrite heart, a soul of repentance and humbleness to submit to the will of GOD. A willingness to give up control of your life to GOD and not your own fleshly desires

Last edited: