In need of a job

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Chancemaniv

I was laid off in June of this year and have been searching for a job but have not found one. The job market in my area is depressed. I ask for prayer that God will provide a job and lift me out of this state of depression that I have allowed to come in.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I'll pray for you brother. Sometimes the plans we have for our lives are not always the best, for example when the year began I made a list of the things I wanted, and some of them have not worked out but have been replaced by more cooler stuff. In other words in all you do, put every activity in God's hands and ask Him to mould you life in the most beautiful way! And He will! God bless you brother!

N

NMsmile

What do you do for a living? That way we can pray for specifics.

S

shekaniah

Jesus lead him to an opportunity for work, give him rest and a bright new outlook, place him in a position of favor, fill him with hope and faith...
In Jesus name Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for a job and all that is His provision and care.

God bless
pickles

C

Chancemaniv

Thank you for the comments and prayers. I am a Mortgage Loan Underwriter and the company that I was working for decided to close the department that I was working in. Myself and others were affected by this decision. The job market that I am is depressed and very limited. I could consider relocating but my family is here and my wife has a very good job. We have prayed about relocating but feel like it is not what we need to do. I have looked at other career options but have not found a clear direction. Please pray for me, desparately searching God's will and for the job that he would have me to have.

W

woodl

I was laid off in June of this year and have been searching for a job but have not found one. The job market in my area is depressed. I ask for prayer that God will provide a job and lift me out of this state of depression that I have allowed to come in.
O mighty God I pray for this nation. I pray Lord that it will come together again as one nation under God. I pray Lord that the love we have for each other will out weigh the hurt that is spreading across this great land. I pray for all the ones that are hurting and have nowhere to go and no one to turn to. I pray Lord that they will find that great love that you have for every last one of us. In the Holy name of Jesus I pray amen

C

camragirl73

OK find a home heath care place you will go help pepole and get paid they are everywhere.You will take them to appointments,clean around there house,cook, things like that you pick how many hours you want to work a little or alot