In need of prayers,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lady_renji

I am need of prayers. I am hitting rock bottom, I am unemployed, sick and having family troubles.
I lost my job because I have to be hospitalized twice in a month's time. I am buried in debt and have no enough money to even buy food especially my medicine.
My father and I are having trouble, he is expecting that I support them but I am unable to do so. All the money I borrowed was to pay for house rent, utilities and food. Because we are hitting rock bottom, my uncle is just giving us food, but instead of being thankful my father is getting more deprressed. It even came to a point when he hit me when I said that he is becoming like that because of money.

Please help me pray.. I am now struggling, even my faith to God is wavering.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Lord,

Please lift up lady_renji tonight and help her work through the financial, employment, health, and family troubles in these difficult economic times. I pray you will give her new ideas and opportunities and bless her health. Please bring peace and help to her family and protect all of them from the enemy and the world. In Jesus name, Amen!

S

shekaniah

I have prayed for you and your family, may God Bless you with His help. In Jesus Name Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying with you in Jesus Christ is Lord for all your needs, health, provision and the love and peace to sustain you and your family during this difficult time.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

C

Chinekwu

:)I believe this is a period when God will show U that He is still GOD! So please, hold on to His promises. Now, my prayer for U is that THAT WHICH WAS NOT/IS NOT FOUND IN JESUS CHRIST WILL NOT BE FOUND IN U..
Lack shall not be found in U, Sickness shall not be found in U, and in Jesus' name, U shall not want because He is your shepherd
So rejoice! There'll be a TURN-AROUND in ur life for the better...AMEN!

L

lady_renji

Thank you for your prayers.

grizzly

Jul 9, 2010
Father i pray for this situation Lord you know our needs even before we do. So i ask in the name of Jesus that you will lift up Lady Renji and her family be thier comforter and provider we love you and give you all the praise in Jesus name amen.

H

Heart2heart

Hi lady ranji..email me at [email protected] psalms 51 .evrymrnin n nite n pray God wil perfect al dat concerns u.bt email me .it important .wana help

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Sister, have you tried to make some money using your computer? There are quite a few legitimate opportunities online, just be careful.

I pray that our Lord will lead you to a job very soon and that He will begin to pour out His blessings upon you and your family, in Jesus name, Amen.

Remember also, to pray for the 11 million men, women and children who are starving to death in the dry barren lands in Africa.

Love in Jesus
bro gary

I am need of prayers. I am hitting rock bottom, I am unemployed, sick and having family troubles.
I lost my job because I have to be hospitalized twice in a month's time. I am buried in debt and have no enough money to even buy food especially my medicine.
My father and I are having trouble, he is expecting that I support them but I am unable to do so. All the money I borrowed was to pay for house rent, utilities and food. Because we are hitting rock bottom, my uncle is just giving us food, but instead of being thankful my father is getting more deprressed. It even came to a point when he hit me when I said that he is becoming like that because of money.

L

lady_renji

I wil try to keep the faith and continue to pray for all those people who are suffering more than me.l. thanks for your prayer

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Lord Jesus, I pray lay your hands upon our Sister and heal her completely, send her all she needs and more, fill her with joy and abundace in all things good, in Jesus name, Amen.

I care Sister,

May you have a wonderful and surprising week, in Jesus name, Amen

Love in Jesus
bro gary

W

woodl

O mighty God I pray for this family right now. I pray that they will put there total trust in you. I pray that you will open up a new door in there lives. Thank you Father for all that you have done and all that you will do, in the holy name of Jesus we pray amen. lady_renji don't lose your faith. Satin has got his hands in your family lives and he is trying to mess things up. Satin is a lier and a father of all lies. Ask Jesus into your life and put your total trust in him and he will see you through. God bless you and your family.

N

NMsmile

God you know know everything and you have plans for our lifes. Jesus you have this situation in you hands and your wonderous mercy is more that we deserve. Reach down in this situation and complete your work.

Amen.