Inside China's Digital Gulag

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

UnderGrace

Unnerving, sad, horrifying and what we are headed towards this as well.

My son when to China this summer for 10 days for school/conference ... I worried every day.
Black market for internal organs, every move watched, military everywhere, limited outside contact.

He could not even message me if he was on the plane on his way home for fear of drawing attention to himself.:(

Oct 12, 2019
Revelation 22:20

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Do you think they need regulations? You often speak against such.

Apr 3, 2019

My son when to China this summer for 10 days for school/conference ... I worried every day.
Black market for internal organs, every move watched, military everywhere, limited outside contact.

He could not even message me if he was on the plane on his way home for fear of drawing attention to himself.:(
It's interesting how some of the world leaders shown near the end kowtow to China because of da money. :(

U

UnderGrace

Do you think they need regulations? You often speak against such.
I do not support the oppression against any group. My son did tell me that generally speaking the Chinese people agree with the government policies.

I think there needs to a balance between individual Liberty and Law.

If China does not want them (the Uighur people) in their country they should let them have the own land, since China acquired that land anyway, but then that will never happen.